Florence, AL
Students enrolled: 1,282

Posted August 30, 2013
My great grand daughter is a fourth generation Wilson student. I suppose I have nothing to compare to Wilson, but my experience over the years with the staff and the level of learning speaks for itself. Especially through my family. I am over 65. I attended Wilson and went on to become a Registered Nurse. My son was drum major and participated in band for 9 years before he graduated. He went on to become a Physical Therapy Aide My daughter graduated there and now is an employee of the school. My grandson graduated as well. Now, I have a first grader there and feel confident she will receive the best education just like her family before her. Great school and staff!

Wilson High School 4

Posted September 29, 2011
I was a student at Wilson High School, and I am enraged at some of the comments I am seeing about my alma mater, especially from parents and students who cannot use proper grammar or spelling. To those parents, take an interest in your student and make the first move to call the teacher or principal. I am sure they will make the time to talk to you. As for the students, if you'd listen in your classes, you wouldn't make such terrible spelling and grammatical errors in your posts. I attended WHS from 1st grade until I graduated, and was always encouraged by my teachers. They were always looking out for the students' best interest. They were also fair in their punishment of those students who chose to disrupt their classrooms.

Wilson High School 4

Posted September 24, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009
I'm new to the area but I have had over 8 family members attend this school and now my children go here. It's a great environment.

Posted January 14, 2009
The teachers and pricipals really care about the well being of the kids, they are fantastic, and we embark on many educational endevours. I would higly recommend this school for any parent looking for their child a bright future.

Wilson High School 1

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted April 06, 2008
I love my school. I have been to many and this by far has been the best. I am a cheerleader here and the athletics are really good, as well as academics. I recomend this school.

Wilson High School 3

Posted November 07, 2007

Wilson High School 0

Posted October 01, 2007
I think there needs to be more communication between the parents and teachers more so in high school than element. Kids fall into more stuff in high school, than kindergarden, and I think there should be more communication between the principle and students (we have a new principle this year and I dont even know his name no letter from him nothing, I know it is also our responsibility to communicate but believe me I have tried, if you are not on any sporting event, or cheerleader, or a honor roll student they don't have time for you.

Wilson High School
7601 Hwy 17, Florence, AL  35634
Last modified Wilson High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top