St James Catholic School 5

Posted May 12, 2012
I have been associated with this school for more than 20 years. All of my children and my grandchildren have attended this school. The quality of education cannot be matched at any other school in Etowah county.

St James Catholic School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
St. James has a great faculty committed to teaching children by leading. When a child leaves St. James they have Christain leadership skills and an education second to none.

St James Catholic School 2

Posted July 20, 2009
We are changing schools this upcoming year! we pay almost $400 q month tuition and our child is not getting a top notch education. We love some of the faculty but feel that academics at the school have slipped in the last few years. Our friends children in free public schools are doing more academically and have far more extracurricular activities to choose from. This is sooooooo hard to say but it's the truth.

St James Catholic School 5

Posted March 31, 2008
I went to St. James School and it is by far the best school I have ever been to. I only wish they went through high school. My younger brother goes there now, and it is a great school.

St James Catholic School 4

Posted May 17, 2007
We have had our children attend the St. James School for the last 6 years. This school has become like a second family to us. i would highly reccomend this school to anyone with children from K-4 thru 8th grade.

St James Catholic School
700 North Albert Rains Boulevard, Gadsden, AL  35901
Last modified St James Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top