Posted October 08, 2009
They are very caring and truly interested in each child.They go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure each child gets the education they deserve.They have a great Staff!!!!

Posted May 31, 2009
this school has some of the best 6th grad teachers in the world if i could i would go back to the 6th grade. teachers mrs. faulkner and mrs .sumrall ! ! ! please keep teaching ! ! !

Coosa Christian School 0

Posted November 26, 2008
Coosa is a amazing christian enviroment. It teaches values and respect for yourslef and also others. I had my little girl there for several years but she decided it was time for her to move on and experience other places. I relly hated her decision i really love this school may god be with you all=)

Posted November 20, 2008
former graduate... i wouldn't be who i am today, if i had not found coosa... the things i learned at coosa have stuck with me and i think it is a wonderful school

Coosa Christian School 2

Posted July 16, 2008

Coosa Christian School 4

Posted July 12, 2008
Coosa Christian is truly a blessing to my family. My children have flourished since they started attending. They are having fun while they get a GREAT education through a biblical world view. The Administrator that left didn't go anywhere. He retired after 26 years of dedicated service and is now serving as president of the school board.

Coosa Christian School 0

Posted April 11, 2008
I tried to post a review a few days ago about several issues at Coosa Christian. I'm so ashamed that I have placed my children in a school that has teachers coming and going. Some teachers/coaches that seem to yell at the children stay and the great ones seem to be going. I would like to know the reason why the turn over rate is so high. It seems that we are just interested in money and not the knowledge of learning in the classrooms. Why is it also that certain admin. is leaving at 26 yrs of service? Ones mind would wonder after all look at who all has already left in the last 3 yrs. Our children need familiar faces, stable classrooms. Should a meeting not be called to address issues, maybe a open floor would be easier for a lot of people.

Coosa Christian School 1

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
I have 3 children at Coosa, my oldest has been there for many years and I would not want my children in any other school. The teachers are great, the curriculum is great, and the Godly atmosphere most of all. Fundraisers, lunch menus, recognition, all those things that have been mentioned as a problem are not going to decide if your child spends eternity in heaven or hell. But God's word that your child is taught at Coosa, will certainly help. And that's what is most important to me. Just church on Sun. and Wed. is not enough of God's teachings in the society that we live in today. I thank God for Coosa.

Coosa Christian School 1

Posted January 22, 2008

Coosa Christian School
2736 Wills Creek Road, Gadsden, AL  35904
Last modified Coosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Coosa Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.