Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great teachers, new principal is awesome! Playground that has been in the making for years is now complete since we have our new principal. Excited about the future here at Gaston!

Teachers and administraton seem to truly care about students, as a whole, and want them to succeed

Some teachers are rude and this is coming from my step mom too!! Some people can be rude

all I can say is TOO MUCH DRAMA the teachers are nice sometimes and the best teacher is Mrs. Wadsworth

it's a great school and i love it here at Gaston Hight School!!!!! GO DAWGS

This school never lets me take any of the classes that I want. I need classes like Calculus and higher maths and sciences, but they don't even offer it here. If I want to take any kind of advanded class, I have to go take it via ACESS.

very good parent to teacher email excell;ent

I always liked this school. The class size was small, the teachers are always there to help, and you couldn't ask for better coaches. Mrs.Bogle, Coach Morris and Coach Lamb are making the programs better and are going to the playoff games nearly every year!

well I am a student at Gaston! and things have changed over the years! we now have great teachers here and the sports are excelling. We are in a brand new school with a great new principal! things are good here! and I couldn't imagine going any where else!

I went to this school. Most all the teachers are great. I have ran into maybe one or two teachers that I refuse to let my children have. The education is extremely good. My husband and I moved out here because I didn't want my children to go any where else.

Last modified Gaston High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.