Gadsden, AL

Posted August 01, 2014
all I can say is TOO MUCH DRAMA the teachers are nice sometimes and the best teacher is Mrs. Wadsworth

Posted October 23, 2009
it's a great school and i love it here at Gaston Hight School!!!!! GO DAWGS

Posted April 09, 2009
This school never lets me take any of the classes that I want. I need classes like Calculus and higher maths and sciences, but they don't even offer it here. If I want to take any kind of advanded class, I have to go take it via ACESS.

Posted March 02, 2009

Gaston High School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
very good parent to teacher email excell;ent

Gaston High School 3

Posted September 09, 2008

Gaston High School 0

Posted September 02, 2008
I always liked this school. The class size was small, the teachers are always there to help, and you couldn't ask for better coaches. Mrs.Bogle, Coach Morris and Coach Lamb are making the programs better and are going to the playoff games nearly every year!

Posted December 14, 2007

Posted December 12, 2007

Gaston High School 5

Posted September 26, 2007
well I am a student at Gaston! and things have changed over the years! we now have great teachers here and the sports are excelling. We are in a brand new school with a great new principal! things are good here! and I couldn't imagine going any where else!

Gaston High School
4550 US Hwy 411, Gadsden, AL  35901
Last modified Gaston High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gaston High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top