Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Gaston High School 5

Posted April 16, 2016
Great teachers and administration. This website is not current however. My children have been attending Gaston for a combined 12 years. Have been very satisfied!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 22, 2016
Several teachers have helped my children succeed! One on one help and communicating with me (the parent)

Gaston High School 2

Posted May 25, 2015
Some teachers are rude and this is coming from my step mom too!! Some people can be rude

Gaston High School 1

Posted August 01, 2014
all I can say is TOO MUCH DRAMA the teachers are nice sometimes and the best teacher is Mrs. Wadsworth

Gaston High School 4

Posted October 23, 2009
it's a great school and i love it here at Gaston Hight School!!!!! GO DAWGS

Gaston High School 1

Posted April 09, 2009
This school never lets me take any of the classes that I want. I need classes like Calculus and higher maths and sciences, but they don't even offer it here. If I want to take any kind of advanded class, I have to go take it via ACESS.

Posted October 14, 2008
very good parent to teacher email excell;ent

Posted September 02, 2008
I always liked this school. The class size was small, the teachers are always there to help, and you couldn't ask for better coaches. Mrs.Bogle, Coach Morris and Coach Lamb are making the programs better and are going to the playoff games nearly every year!

Gaston High School 5

Posted September 26, 2007
well I am a student at Gaston! and things have changed over the years! we now have great teachers here and the sports are excelling. We are in a brand new school with a great new principal! things are good here! and I couldn't imagine going any where else!

Gaston High School 4

Posted January 03, 2007
I went to this school. Most all the teachers are great. I have ran into maybe one or two teachers that I refuse to let my children have. The education is extremely good. My husband and I moved out here because I didn't want my children to go any where else.

4550 US Hwy 411, Gadsden, AL  35901
Last modified Gaston High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.