Gadsden, AL

Posted August 01, 2014
all I can say is TOO MUCH DRAMA the teachers are nice sometimes and the best teacher is Mrs. Wadsworth

Gaston High School 4

Posted October 23, 2009
it's a great school and i love it here at Gaston Hight School!!!!! GO DAWGS

Posted April 09, 2009
This school never lets me take any of the classes that I want. I need classes like Calculus and higher maths and sciences, but they don't even offer it here. If I want to take any kind of advanded class, I have to go take it via ACESS.

Posted October 14, 2008
very good parent to teacher email excell;ent

Posted September 02, 2008
I always liked this school. The class size was small, the teachers are always there to help, and you couldn't ask for better coaches. Mrs.Bogle, Coach Morris and Coach Lamb are making the programs better and are going to the playoff games nearly every year!

Gaston High School 5

Posted September 26, 2007
well I am a student at Gaston! and things have changed over the years! we now have great teachers here and the sports are excelling. We are in a brand new school with a great new principal! things are good here! and I couldn't imagine going any where else!

Gaston High School 4

Posted January 03, 2007
I went to this school. Most all the teachers are great. I have ran into maybe one or two teachers that I refuse to let my children have. The education is extremely good. My husband and I moved out here because I didn't want my children to go any where else.

Posted December 19, 2006
My parents went to this school and then sent me to this school. I do not recommend it to anyone.

Posted March 13, 2006
The education at this school rates a 1 at this school. If you did not play sports or if you were not a teachers pet this school could care a less about whether you pass or fail. This is not! a good school for your children.

Posted March 10, 2006
The academics in this school is horrible. I would not recommend this school to anyone who really cares about getting a good education.

4550 US Hwy 411, Gadsden, AL  35901
Last modified Gaston High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gaston High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top