Highland Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2014
Highland School is not just a school, its a place you can send your children with teachers who are decated to children. They not only teach them they show love and care too them. I have sent my children and grandchildren and highly recommend this school to anyone who cares not only about education for they kids but true dedication....

Highland Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2014
I had five children to attend Highland School. The staff is difficult to work with when you have a child with any type of special needs. It is difficult to stop harassment by the bus driver (she screamed at the kids daily) and get a teachers adult son from "helping" out with girls basketball even when he made them very uncomfortable. The staff is a close nit bunch. If you have issues your better just finding another school because you wont find solutions here.

Posted October 21, 2009
I grew up attending Highland and my son also attended Highland. It has teachers who are wonderful and caring.

Highland Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2009
The principal and teachers are very caring and love the children. Three of my children attended there and loved it.

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Highland Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2007

Posted August 07, 2004
I have two sons who attended Highland School, I myself am a former student. Each year that I am involved with Highland is a pleasure. The staff is one of the best around, the atmosphere is always pleasant and my children are each on an advanced level of academics, because of the level of instruction that they receive each year.

Highland Elementary School
3156 Tabor Rd, Gadsden, AL  35904
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top