Posted August 01, 2013
There are many extra activities and classes for the students. I am very impressed with the attention of the teachers.

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted August 11, 2009
My daughter attended EB k5-4th and we loved it! It is by far the best elementary school in the Gadsden area. The teachers, support staff, and parent involvement was fantastic.

Posted May 18, 2009
Eura Brown (EB) is absolutely one of the best schools in Gadsden. I have had 3 children go through EB. Most of the teachers are totally committed to their students learning. The teachers both expect and encourage student success. The student population is diverse. Discipline problems are low. Parental involvement is high. There are always volunteer opportunities for parents. Parents are encouraged to be participants in their child s learning. The student s who graduate from 5th grade at EB generally do very well in middle.

Eura Brown Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
I am so very proud to have such an excellent Elementary School in our area. It has never even been a thought to send my daughters to a private school when Eura Brown is top rate. The parent involvement is remarkable! I have one daughter in the 3rd grade and one that is in the 5th grade. It will be a sad day when I will no longer have children at Eura Brown.

Posted June 11, 2007
Qualiy at Eura Brown is beyond excellent. The student learning atmosphere is one that the students enjoy. The parent involvement is very much encouraged and the response is remarkable. My daughter was a part of the tech club and the chorous and enjoyed it. This is her last year at the school and she hates too leave.

Posted July 26, 2005
This is a wonderful elementary school. The teachers are highly qualified and care about each student. I am glad that my child attends Eura Brown.

Eura Brown Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2004

Eura Brown Elementary School
1231 Alcott Rd, Gadsden, AL  35901
Last modified Eura Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eura Brown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top