Bad
Good

We moved to AL and this school and staff was amazing :) should have a higher rating

Our school is a DATA driven school based our syudent performance. We excel in student learning based on ones own level then taking that child to a higher level exceeding their ability. Any family, student, or employee would be as lucky as I am to work or attend R.A. Mitchell Elem. School in Gadsden, Alabama. We have the best leadership and staff as well!

It is an honor to teach at such a wonderful school and I am proud of the success our school has had.

Mitchell is great! My son goes there & it is great!! They have a lot of fundraisers-A lot! LOL! But, the teachers & principal are great!! Excellent curricullum.

I love this school. My daughter loves her teachers and I love her grades and behavior. Her SAT's score assured me I made the right choice in her attend Mitchell. She is in the fifth grade and has scored above 95% in all areas of study since third grade. Awesome!

Mitchell is a great school!! My son was in K there this year. His teacher Mrs. Bradley is one of the absolute best teachers! She truly loves her students. The principal, Dr. Berry is sensational. The staff is great so far!!! The school could use some more updating, but when it comes to the education it is great!! My son was reading by the 2nd half of school.

I have a straight A student at Mitchell and we both love it. I really appreciate a school that cares so much about my childs education.

I have two children at Mitchell and I have been extremely pleased with the school overall. The academics are challenging, and there is a great concern for the overall well-being of children. They offer music and art, and the parents appear to be very involved compared to other places I know. The teachers are very caring and I couldn't be more pleased. I think it's the best elementary school in Gadsden.

Last modified Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.