Posted March 17, 2013
All but one teacher needs to retire. They are mean. Two are abusive. I took my second grader to another system.

Walnut Pk Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
it is a great school my daughter is in pre-k and the teachers are excellent they work really hard and are very devoted to helping these kids learn.

Walnut Pk Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2006
My son will be graduating from WPES next week and the school has been great to us. My only complaint is the fact that due to Jessie Dean Smith closing, he and his classmates were forced to use tiny mobile homes two years in a row...They should have let the students who already spent one year in the trailers go back into the main building the following year. My son made all A's this year and was in the BETA club so I can't complain too much. He's definitely learned a lot this year thanks to WPES's award winning staff. It's been a great year! Thanks guys!

Posted May 10, 2006
This school has a poor relationship with the parent involment. This school has to much favortism. If the child is not involved in a sport or If the parent is not able to be involved in class activites because of reasons, they use it against the student and parent. The parents are treated like outsiders.

Walnut Pk Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2005
This schhol is AWESOME. After having my three children transfer to it due to their school closing I had some reservations. The school was very accommodating to all 3's needs. And my son who has a learning disability excelled there. My hat goes off to the faculty.

Posted January 25, 2005
- a former student
I Toni think that walnut park is a wonderful place for any student.the teachers and staff are wonderful they try their best tomake it easyfor every parent and student.the acitivies are great.

Walnut Pk Elementary School
3200 Walnut St, Gadsden, AL  35904
Last modified Walnut Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Pk Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top