Gardendale Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
This was my son's first year attending this school and he absolutely loved it. The faculty and staff were very helpful to my son as well as myself. My son adores his teacher and didn't want to leave her. She helped mold my son into an excellent 2nd grader. Thank you so much Mrs. Casaday HDIII

Gardendale Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2011
This is the first year for my child at this school and we do not like it at all. I have met several of the staff and teachers but for the most part if you're not the "right" type of person then they turn their noses. It's one of those schools that if you don't fit in then you don't matter. My child has struggled in this school since and it seems like the teachers aren't doing their job. Then send home a ton of homework as if they didn't even do anything in class. So bottom line is I know that there are better schools than this one.

Posted September 03, 2010
Our school provides a great learning environment in many ways. Our teachers and administration are awesome. We have great parent participation and an outstanding PTA. Our community is very supportive of all of our school activities. You couldn't ask for a better place to send your children to school. If you are moving to the area I encourage you to look at Gardendale Elementary.

Gardendale Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
My boys attend Gardendale Elementary and they love it. The teachers. principal and other staff are the greatest. Everyone is always willing to go the extra mile for any and all the students. I

Gardendale Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2009
first year there my daughter use to hate going to school now that she is at gardendale elementry she loves to go to school

Posted June 07, 2009
We have excellent parent support at Gardendale Elementary and a wonderful administrative staff that encourages us in a plethura of ways! The teachers are very dedicated, and they strive to create responsible, caring, independent learners.

Posted May 02, 2008
Gardendale Elementary is the best. My son is in Kindergarten, and he just loves it. The new media center is awesome! You can tell the teachers and faculty care, and are trying to make it a great place to learn. We are happy to send our children to school there. Gardendale schools, and Gardendale as a whole, are the best kept secret in the Birmingham area.... SSHH.... That is how we like it!

Posted February 01, 2008
My daughter transfered from a private school to GES and she loves it! She looks forward to going to school everyday. Her teacher is wonderful! Overall, I couldn't ask for more.

Posted July 23, 2007
I'm proud of our children and their Teachers! I'm been very pleased with every teacher my children has had through the years! we love Gardendale!

Posted November 30, 2005
We have a new principal who is just exactly the leader we needed. Our teachers are outstanding and the community support is great. Now we have all the puzzle pieces together!

Gardendale Elementary School
860 Bauer Ln, Gardendale, AL  35071
Last modified Gardendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardendale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top