Bad
Good

My daughter went here in Kindergarten and we were devastated to move. The school was EXCELLENT! I cannot say enough good things about the teachers or the Administrative staff. Love this school and the people in it!!

I have had 2 girls attend Snow Rogers and I have never been more impressed with a school. The staff are so caring about the kids and focus on their wellbeing and learning. My girls were both so sad when they had to leave this school to move on the junior high. I give this school a 10+!!!

I think with the current staff and new leadership of Karen White as the principal, the school continues to just get better! My daughter started there in Kindergarten and has just entered the third grade. I am very proud to say she attends this school and could not imaginr her attending anywhere else! Go Bulldogs!! Cheryl Allen

Due to recent turn over in principals, and the current staff that is left, the school is a shell of its former self. The current principle is the worst they have had and some of the teachers are just as bad. It would seem they get rid of the good teachers to retain the bad. unfortunately the school needs new leadership.

All 3 of my children attend this school. We have the best faculty and staff anywhere. It is a smaller school but children get so much instruction. Our SAT scores are fabulous and so are our dibels scores. I wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

Last modified Snow Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.