Bad
Good

Posted April 11, 2013
My daughter went here in Kindergarten and we were devastated to move. The school was EXCELLENT! I cannot say enough good things about the teachers or the Administrative staff. Love this school and the people in it!!

Snow Rogers Elementary School

Posted March 26, 2010
I have had 2 girls attend Snow Rogers and I have never been more impressed with a school. The staff are so caring about the kids and focus on their wellbeing and learning. My girls were both so sad when they had to leave this school to move on the junior high. I give this school a 10+!!!

Posted August 24, 2009
I think with the current staff and new leadership of Karen White as the principal, the school continues to just get better! My daughter started there in Kindergarten and has just entered the third grade. I am very proud to say she attends this school and could not imaginr her attending anywhere else! Go Bulldogs!! Cheryl Allen

Snow Rogers Elementary School 2

Posted May 28, 2009
Due to recent turn over in principals, and the current staff that is left, the school is a shell of its former self. The current principle is the worst they have had and some of the teachers are just as bad. It would seem they get rid of the good teachers to retain the bad. unfortunately the school needs new leadership.

Posted November 05, 2006
All 3 of my children attend this school. We have the best faculty and staff anywhere. It is a smaller school but children get so much instruction. Our SAT scores are fabulous and so are our dibels scores. I wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

Posted July 28, 2006
This school is a small school... Snuggled all by itself. Very private from the city, Safety is great! The quailty of teachers and staff are execellent. I want my child to finish elementary school at Snow Rodgers......

Snow Rogers Elementary School
2636 Snow Rogers Rd, Gardendale, AL  35071
Last modified Snow Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.