Bad
Good

I have much respect for Glencoe Elementary. They not only educate but teach Godly morals and values. Our children need more than an education. They need life skills as well. Mrs. Ozmint, my daughters teacher, is an excellent roll model for the children. Thank you for hiring her to teach my child!

The staff at this school makes every effort to work with the child and their parents with any issues or concerns.

Glencoe is a great school. All the staff is very friendly and kind. We are reading above level and learning at a great speed. They make learning fun. PTO staff is great giving the kids goals and rewards. Lunchroom needs some help. Food is Cold and just bad. We are getting a new Lunchroom soon, but the food needs a overhaul as well. Lunches should be nutritious and delicious, not cold and yucky.

My son attended kinderarten here before transfering to another nearby school. They do not promote reading at GES. my son started hisnew school behind when it was expected that he knew how to read like those who were promoted from in house. The teachers/staff was friendly.

This will be my daughter's second year at Glencoe, she will be in the 3rd grade. My daughter and us have really enjoyed it, they really work with the children to excel. Glencoe exceeds other schools in grades, parental involvement etc. We plan to watch our kids graduate from Glencoe :) Go Jackets!!

Glencoe Elementary is a first rate school. They provide a great learning environment and have excellent test scores comparitive to anywhere in Alabama. The teachers care about the students and take time with them. They use every precaution to keep our children safe.

My daughter attends Glencoe. She is going into 3rd grade. We have loved the school since day one. I wouldn't want my child going anywhere else. The staff is always helpful and kind. Thanks for all you do for the kids!! Go Jackets!!!

Last modified Glencoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.