Glencoe Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff at this school makes every effort to work with the child and their parents with any issues or concerns.

Glencoe Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2009
Glencoe is a great school. All the staff is very friendly and kind. We are reading above level and learning at a great speed. They make learning fun. PTO staff is great giving the kids goals and rewards. Lunchroom needs some help. Food is Cold and just bad. We are getting a new Lunchroom soon, but the food needs a overhaul as well. Lunches should be nutritious and delicious, not cold and yucky.

Glencoe Elementary School 2

Posted March 02, 2009
My son attended kinderarten here before transfering to another nearby school. They do not promote reading at GES. my son started hisnew school behind when it was expected that he knew how to read like those who were promoted from in house. The teachers/staff was friendly.

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008
This will be my daughter's second year at Glencoe, she will be in the 3rd grade. My daughter and us have really enjoyed it, they really work with the children to excel. Glencoe exceeds other schools in grades, parental involvement etc. We plan to watch our kids graduate from Glencoe :) Go Jackets!!

Posted March 28, 2008
Glencoe Elementary is a first rate school. They provide a great learning environment and have excellent test scores comparitive to anywhere in Alabama. The teachers care about the students and take time with them. They use every precaution to keep our children safe.

Posted August 07, 2007

Posted July 26, 2007
My daughter attends Glencoe. She is going into 3rd grade. We have loved the school since day one. I wouldn't want my child going anywhere else. The staff is always helpful and kind. Thanks for all you do for the kids!! Go Jackets!!!

Glencoe Elementary School
207 North College St, Glencoe, AL  35905
Last modified Glencoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glencoe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top