Posted October 28, 2009
Gordo High School is the best school ive ever been too.:) Its all about Football. Coach Mckinney is an awesome coach...Pep Rallys are also really goodd. I think the education that we get is great. Keep up the good work Coaches&&Staff.

Posted August 29, 2009
My 2 children graduated from Gordo High School and I have a Granddaughter in the 7th grade and grandson in the 11th. I have been very proud of the staff and the time they have taken with all of the youth. There is love at this school that you will not find in larger schools. Each of these young people come before anything. That was proven to me this past Thursday night August 27,2009 at the football game when Mrs. Gann took the band back to the band hall when the weather started getting bad and they stayed in through the half time program. Sorry to say I left before the game was over and didn't get to see the band perform after the game. But at least I know that my grandson and each of the other member were safe.Thanks to each of you.

Gordo High School 2

Posted May 09, 2008
Gordo is a good school in academics, but to me i am not really satisfied with the people in the school teachers talk about students instead of help them and we even have teachers that curse, but if you think about it football is all gordo is about....Students make the grades because of the sports and trust the more your child comes involved with sports the better their grades.

Posted July 25, 2006

Posted January 25, 2006
Gordo High School is very sports oriented. My son plays basketball and baseball. The leadership and professionalism of Coach Lolley and Coach Pate is beyond any parents expectation. They not only teach my son about sports but they teach him how to be a man, a leader and a team player. The input of these two in my sons life is above and beyond what any parent could ask for. The principal, the counselor and Mrs. Whaeat in the office make this school what it is. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Posted May 12, 2005
My grandaughter started Gordo last year and she will be graduating in 2007. She is absolutely happy. I believe she is getting the best education that a public school system can offer. She has been in three other schools with the exception of Gordo and her whole personality has came out. It is like she has found herself in a place you wouldn't have ever thought of. Keep on showing that Greenwave pride.

Posted October 28, 2004
I have two nephew's who are senior's at this school. I feel they have been offered and they have did their best with the education offered. They are very proud of their school and the community. Both play sports and enjoy their team and team mates. Keep up the good work Gordo and continue to show improvement where needed. 10/ 28/ 2004.

Gordo High School
630 4th St NW, Gordo, AL  35466
Last modified Gordo High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gordo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top