Grand Bay, AL

Breitling Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2011
The schools first aid nurse i very rude..(like it's my fault my child got sick just for her to have to deal with)...if she doesn't like her job she needs to find a new one and stop being rude to the parents of our sick children....And i don't know about all the teachers but my child's teacher is not very observant of the children in her class...and it's not even a large class...I hope next year is better for my child!!

Breitling Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2010
This is an excellent elementary school. I highly recommend it. The school day starts earlier than the traditional 8:00 and there is an afterschool program, both of which is very convenient for working parents. My daughter absolutely loves this school. I wish she were attending more than just 5th grade there. Also, there is an excellent Archery Team program in place. There are a couple of questionable teachers, but that is going to be common at any organization.

Breitling Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
I am very proud to let my kids go to school here. The staff is wonderful.

Breitling Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2008
All my girls have gone to this school and the teachers are the best. The staff is so nice when you come in and they know you by name. There is nothing i could say bad about this school at all.

Breitling Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2008
I would not recommend the school. There is little parent involvement. The principal is not a friendly, caring principal like you would hope for at an elementary school. The kids are afraid of her. The school 'nurse' is even worse. Some teachers are really great, but I cannot say that for most. It leaves me wondering why we are wasting tax dollars on a school that is not up to par. Parents, lets demand more!!!!

Breitling Elementary School 5

Posted June 29, 2007

Breitling Elementary School
8350 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd Sout, Grand Bay, AL  36541
Last modified Breitling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Breitling Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top