PK, 5-9
Greenville, AL

Greenville Middle School 1

Posted February 22, 2015
I was a student here, wait no, I was a prisoner. I was bullied for being white and having good grades. The kids would call me names, and threaten to beat me up behind the buses. The teachers, well most of them just want to get paid. The only kids they paid attention to are their own race and the fights in the bathroom. I once saw a teacher watch a child get slammed against a locker a do nothing. Please don't send your child here. The thought of someone else being tormented is sickening to me.

Greenville Middle School 1

Posted May 06, 2012
Don't even think of sending your child to this awful school. They must wear uniforms while staff wear everyday clothes, and showoff at times. Not to mention the smart attitudes they have. They say we must follow the rules and set an example, speak for themselves!! I, a student, is currently stuck with lower minded students with no manners. While some students are in advanced classes and are failing, so how is this fair or correct at all? We even try to help the school at times, yet they just shrug us off and punish us. The school is full of insolence!

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted July 20, 2004
GMS is a wonderful school! I echo the previous parents comments, but would add that administration and teachers make this school so great. Teachers go above and beyond to communicate with the parents on their childs progress, or lack of, and are more than willing to help any student that wants help. Administration is always available for parents. Parents need to become more active in their childs education and extra-curricular activities. I rate this school a 5.

Posted May 23, 2004
The Principal and Assistant Principles at the GMS are the greatest. They care about there students. The teachers are very over qualified to teach our students. I rate the school a 5.

Greenville Middle School
300 Overlook Rd, Greenville, AL  36037
Last modified Greenville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top