Bad
Good

I was a student here, wait no, I was a prisoner. I was bullied for being white and having good grades. The kids would call me names, and threaten to beat me up behind the buses. The teachers, well most of them just want to get paid. The only kids they paid attention to are their own race and the fights in the bathroom. I once saw a teacher watch a child get slammed against a locker a do nothing. Please don't send your child here. The thought of someone else being tormented is sickening to me.

Don't even think of sending your child to this awful school. They must wear uniforms while staff wear everyday clothes, and showoff at times. Not to mention the smart attitudes they have. They say we must follow the rules and set an example, speak for themselves!! I, a student, is currently stuck with lower minded students with no manners. While some students are in advanced classes and are failing, so how is this fair or correct at all? We even try to help the school at times, yet they just shrug us off and punish us. The school is full of insolence!

Last modified Greenville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.