PK-7, 9
Guntersville, AL

Posted December 18, 2009
this school has nice people great teachers and amazing parental involvment

Posted April 29, 2009
I fell this is one of the best schools in the country. Claysville has some of the best teachers and the parents are awesome. I would also like to give a huge thanks to the Lunch Room Staff there. They have been awesome to deal with. Although i feel the prinicipal has alot of room for improvement over all the school is great.

Posted February 24, 2009
This is a grade A+ school system, and I am proud to entrust them with our child's educational needs.

Claysville Jr High School 2

Posted February 20, 2009
There needs to be closer monitoring in place for the 'No child left behind' act at this school so that our children are reaching their educational goals and not being passed on unprepared. There needs to be more parent involvement. Every school must have parent support!

Claysville Jr High School

Posted February 18, 2009
Great school. My son has started pre-school there this year. He is the 5th generation in the family to attend there. Everyone has loved it and so does my son. Great small school to attend. I would recomend it to anyone and to all parents.

Posted July 20, 2006
Great school--my granddaughter attend's there and love's it---i like the fact that it is a small school and i feel the students recieve quality time with the teachers.I would like to thank ms.Bonds for making our granddaughter feel comfortable since this was her first year of school.

Posted April 21, 2006
I think that Claysville is a wonderful learning enviroment. It offers alot more of one on one with the students. A majority of the teachers have taught for 20+ years. I attended this school and now my child does. The faculty and staff couldn't be any friendlier. I am a very satisfied and proud parent

Claysville Jr High School 1

Posted January 26, 2005
My son goes to Claysville and I feel the school has not and is not a good experience for my child and my self. I am very disappointed in the performance of the Principal and some of his staff. My son's teacher is a breath of fresh air and I would like to give her the credit she deserves. She is a wonderful teacher and my son has enjoyed learning from her. Ms. Moore is an excellent teacher and I would recommend her to a friend. She is an assest to the Marshall County School System. As for the overall school I think it has a lot of room for improvement.

Claysville Jr High School 4

Posted January 02, 2005
I love Claysville school. I went there as a child and so my children are currently attending. I do think we need to offer more sports and activities, or at least make them more known if there are any.

Claysville Jr High School
140 Claysville School Rd, Guntersville, AL  35976
Last modified Claysville Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7, 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claysville Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top