Posted November 08, 2010
I graduated from Hanceville High School in 2008 and I am now attending Athens State University to become a English teacher. I was inspired by my high school english teacher to become an english teacher. Hanceville High prepared me for college and my future; I will always be grateful for that. The teachers and students were always wonderful and helpful. Hanceville High School is the school I would highly recommend!!! Forever Hanceville High!!!

Hanceville High School 0

Posted February 11, 2010
I am a Senior and I love Hanceville. And our band dose need more funding bc they work there butts off and get nothing and our football team dosent even care about them when they where the only one who really supported them!

Hanceville High School 2

Posted December 15, 2008
i think our school needs to not just fund our lame football team. The band does an exceptional job and represents our school well. The band (as some of you know) gets the short end of the stick for everything. I also think that our academic teams should get more credit than they get (which is not any at all). Everyone in this school system is worried about not funding the football team. Who cares? Its not like they are going anywhere in life. Most of them only play because its either that or smoke some weed.

Hanceville High School 2

Posted February 09, 2008
Unfortunately, I sent my child to Hanceville starting in the third grade. If I had it to do over, I would never have enrolled her in this school. Administrators (at all three levels, especially middle school) were unconcerned and teachers were insensitive to my childs needs. They never prepared her for college.

Hanceville High School 4

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted May 27, 2007
- a former student

Hanceville High School 1

Posted July 26, 2006

Posted March 27, 2006
My daughter is a senior at Hanceville High School and I have no problem with the faculty or administration at the school. I didn't attend this school but if I've ever had a problem with something or if my daughter has it has always been addressed and taken care of immediately...There is nothing wrong with Hanceville High School and I am glad that my son will be graduating from Hanceville High School five years from now.

Posted October 23, 2005

Hanceville High School 1

Posted February 09, 2005
- a administrator
I've went their before and you can ask just about anyone if they want their children going to this school and they would tell you 'NO'. Go there and observe one minute and you will find out yourself.

Hanceville High School
801 Commercial St, Hanceville, AL  35077
Last modified Hanceville High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanceville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top