Bad
Good

I graduated from Hanceville High School in 2008 and I am now attending Athens State University to become a English teacher. I was inspired by my high school english teacher to become an english teacher. Hanceville High prepared me for college and my future; I will always be grateful for that. The teachers and students were always wonderful and helpful. Hanceville High School is the school I would highly recommend!!! Forever Hanceville High!!!

I am a Senior and I love Hanceville. And our band dose need more funding bc they work there butts off and get nothing and our football team dosent even care about them when they where the only one who really supported them!

i think our school needs to not just fund our lame football team. The band does an exceptional job and represents our school well. The band (as some of you know) gets the short end of the stick for everything. I also think that our academic teams should get more credit than they get (which is not any at all). Everyone in this school system is worried about not funding the football team. Who cares? Its not like they are going anywhere in life. Most of them only play because its either that or smoke some weed.

Unfortunately, I sent my child to Hanceville starting in the third grade. If I had it to do over, I would never have enrolled her in this school. Administrators (at all three levels, especially middle school) were unconcerned and teachers were insensitive to my childs needs. They never prepared her for college.

Last modified Hanceville High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.