Hanceville, AL

Posted September 17, 2009
I like that they have planners for the children to keep up with what they might need help with at home.

Hanceville Middle School 4

Posted March 27, 2006
My daughter attended hanceville middle school and my son attends hanceville middle school presently and i think the school system there as well as the principal and teachers are wonderful i don't always agree with everything that has taken place but i don't think we are all expected to agree on everything. I do however, believe that the decisions that are made are in the best interests of the students.

Posted October 21, 2005
My son attends Hanceville Middle School This year and I have found his teachers to be very helpful! He was haveing difficulty in all class,So his teachers all took the time to help him get back to learning. I just would like to say thanks for being there for him. Ms.Knop,Ms.Roden,Ms.Kanaday, Ms.Morrow,Ms.Briscoe,and Ms.Adams. All Schools should have teachers like Hanceville Middle School! S.Murchison

Hanceville Middle School 1

Posted August 14, 2005
My daughter attended Hanceville Middle School last year and that was the biggest mistake we have ever made in our lives! There is no communication with the parents if your child is having difficulty on something I hope your child tells you because thats the only way it will be brought to your attention until report card time!

Posted April 17, 2004
I have a daughter who goes to this school and have found everyone to be very helpful and concerned when it comes to her education.They have lot of clubs and other extra activitys that help her keep on learning.

Hanceville Middle School
805 Commercial St SE, Hanceville, AL  35077
Last modified Hanceville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanceville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top