PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We love this school. Wouldn't send our child to another school. It's not only a great school it's a family.

CVA is more than just a school, it's a family! My husband and I are alumni, and our son attends now. School should be a wonderful experience for students and parents, and CVA provides that. For parents with elementary children, you will not find a better academic program anywhere close. Last, but not least, I've never seen a love for children and their well-being like the Headmaster, Mrs. Pam, expresses daily. It's truly an honor to be a part of this school.

A few days ago another parent said 'When you walk into CVA it feels just like getting a hug'. What a great way to describe the family atmosphere at CVA! I found everything I look for in a school at CVA - great teachers who care about our children, excellent academics, wonderful parents, amazing art program, well equipped attractive facilities and classrooms, and an excellent (and very inclusive) sports program. We are very happy to be a part of the CVA family!

We are so blessed to have found CVA. I love the loving family atmosphere and the children are learning so much. It is nice to be involved and know what is happening with my children. We are so excited to have many many more years here. I know we have found a home in CVA!

Last modified Coosa Valley Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12