Harpersville, AL

Posted July 23, 2012
A few days ago another parent said 'When you walk into CVA it feels just like getting a hug'. What a great way to describe the family atmosphere at CVA! I found everything I look for in a school at CVA - great teachers who care about our children, excellent academics, wonderful parents, amazing art program, well equipped attractive facilities and classrooms, and an excellent (and very inclusive) sports program. We are very happy to be a part of the CVA family!

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted January 20, 2009
We are so blessed to have found CVA. I love the loving family atmosphere and the children are learning so much. It is nice to be involved and know what is happening with my children. We are so excited to have many many more years here. I know we have found a home in CVA!

Posted December 15, 2008