No rating

Bethel Baptist School

Private | PK-12 | 118 students

Living in Hartselle

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $74,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $590.

Posted December 30, 2008

I have a son in K3 and a daughter in K5 and we are very impressed with this school. My children have learned so much in academics and more importantly, the Bible. I plan to keep them in this school through their school years.

Posted December 29, 2008

My son has attended Bethel Baptist pre-K program for 2 years now. We are very pleased with how much the teachers are involved with each student and how much time they have put in with our son. He has learned so much and has grown spiritually. I plan on sending our youngest to Bethel as well as both of them attending Bethel through their school years.

Posted April 28, 2008

My son has attended Bethel for K-3 and K-4 and the daycare in the afternoons,. We love it! He has really thrived in this amazing, loving, caring environment. I have a younger son that will defintely attend preschool here.I highly recommend their preschool program.

Posted February 14, 2008

This is my daughter's first year at BBS. She is in K4 and we absolutely love it. She just turned 5 and she has already started reading and has memorized many bible verses. We are very impressed with this school!

Posted July 23, 2007

My son attended BBS. I believe that the Elementry school is academicly sound. The teachers are all highly invoved with the students and have genuine care for them. The school has improved academicly in the High School, and still has the same attention to personal development of the students. The administration could use a little tweaking, but overall, I was satisfied with my experience there, and am greatful for the things that my son came away with. (eduacation and principals, as well as good friends) This school is a close nit 'family' type school.

Posted July 15, 2006

We had two children attend BBA senior HS 02-03..we were not impressed. Some teachers were wonderful...however, some were obviously pulled toward certain students...most students were in cliques and if you were not brought up from day one in that school or area you could never fit in. Rules of dress codes and actions seemed to apply to only certain students...the last month of school for my daughter was a major task and she cried nearly every day because she had to finish out the year there....we paid a lot of money to kill our children's self esteems....

Posted June 16, 2006

This was our first year at Bethel. My son was in the 9th grade. The teachers are qualified teachers, and show concern for the students.

Posted January 31, 2006

Doesn't have much to offer in extracurricular. Does have some good teachers most are not qualified enough they just get whoever does it for a little of nothing. I have been to public school and I suggest private school over public any day. Looking back now I am glad I do have good morals but I still have problems with the pushiness of them being to uptight and saying they are 'independent, fundamental baptist.' Nothing should be looked upon for just being saved. They seem to have to put on a big show of 'religion.'
—Submitted by a former student

Posted April 14, 2005

I have a child that has been going to sample school for several years and am becoming more concerned as she starts to accurue credits for graduating. I think teachers should be qualified to teach, although some do a fabulous job. I'm very disappointed in how some things are overlooked while others are acted on with the quickness. I'm sending my child to sample school for a education not discipline. I don't have a problem with discipline, it just appears there's more focus on dress/attitude than academic. We attend another church of our choice.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 6% 1%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • AACS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1301 Bethel Road Northeast