Bad
Good

Just not a good school for my kids. They try to be like the other two schools and they are not close. I was very upset that all they do is teach the test and nothing else.

Snobs snobs snobs. Teachers, parents, and even the children, as young as five and six! Parents are not allowed to classroom activities if you have a younger child. I missed absolutely everything my child was involved in because I have another child and no babysitter. If you are not in the parent "click" expect to be treated like dirt. All the teachers need a lesson in humility and kindness..not fakeness. The staff in the office is ridiculous too! So judgmental. Parents need to realize when they talk about other parents and children in front of their own, their children repeat it and act as rude as them. Stop judging based on what people wear. Im not paying that kind of money for my child to look like everyone else. We teach uniqueness in our family, not conformity. I have never dealt with this "breed" of people. It is astounding how fake and judgmental this community is.

FE Burleson is the BEST elementary school in Hartselle! Children get an awesome education while also being exposed to diversity and culture which to this mom equals the best real world experience. I am so proud to be a part of this school.

F E Burleson has the best teachers and the students are great!

F E Burleson is a great place for kids to learn.

I went to Burleson from K-5 when I was younger and now my son is a student here as well, and actually had the same teacher for kindergarden that I did. I know I enjoyed being there when I was a kid; and to see that excitement & enthusiasim my son shows for it as well, makes me fell really good in the decision I made in moving back to Bama to have him enrolled in school here! Keep up the great work!

I really love this school.its the best!!!

This school is the best!!!!!! The teachers and the administration are great! No complaints from me or my child. Mrs. Calvert has an open door policy who could ask for anything more. Keep up the good work F. E. B. M. Barley

We will be leaving FEB soon and it will be hard. The teachers are great, the staff is great and they provide so much for so many. They are very focused on every child learning as much as possible and they work on each child's level. This is not an easy task because all children don't learn at the same speed, but they do it brilliantly! I have spent many hours at the school with different teachers and I am completely impressed. As for Mrs.Calvert, anyone who would dress-up as 'The Grinch' for hundreds of parents and grandparents, not to mention the superintendent of the school, she has my vote any day. She is not only concerned about test scores, by the way they are great, but the overall well being and absolute safety of the children. Thanks FEB!!! We'll miss you.

I have been associated with Burleson School for many years. It has the feeling of home. I would not hesiate to recommend our school to anyone. The staff and Principal are the greatest. Mrs. Calvert is doing a wonderful job. She has really brought our test scores up!

Last modified Fe Burleson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.