Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great school my daughter enjoys going to Endeavor such sweet amazing people there glad my daughter has the honor of attending Endeavor Elementary

I love this school. My kids and I havery moved and attended schools in Tucson, AZ, North Carolina and now Endeavor... it has been my favorite and best experience yet. My kids are on IEPs for speechand their team has been wonderful. My oldest recently was accepted into the gifted program. The staff and teachers are on their game. They're super friendly. Some slightly less than others in the beginning, but once they get to know you they're good. Everyone is helpful and ready and willing to invest their time to provide the best academic experience they can offer. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is - I love this school.

I felt the need to leave a newer review since the principal has changed. The new principal as of August 2015 is amazing. Her name is Karen mardis and she's so sweet and very hands on. I am a kindergarten mom, with my first baby in school. It's scary to send your baby off for the first time to people neither of you know. I can't say enough good things about endeavor. Parent participation is highly welcomed and ale times I am at school every day in a week helping out with something. I've gotten to know a lot of the staff and Pta heads and other parents and they are just wonderful. My son has Ms. Bui for his kindergarten teacher and he loves her and so do I. Her communication is excellent and my son feels comfortable with her. He's learned so much. I love this school and I couldn't be happier that we chose to move to this district.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I can't say enough good things about the teachers at endeavor. As an active pta mom I spend a lot of time at school helping out and they are all wonderful.

Amount of homework: Agree

I'm only a kindergarten mom but so far the homework is reasonable . 1 or 2 pages a night isn't bad.

This is an excellent school for elementary school children. My son and daughter attended this school and have very fond memories. The M. Hicks, Endeavor's Principal, encourages parents to play an active role in their child's education. The teachers are exceptional, they love teaching and are about every child's progress.

Love this school! The staff is amazing. Teachers really care. So glad we live in the district!!!

Great teachers, Happy children and wonderful Parent Participation. My children have excelled here and have been well prepared for Middle school.

Top notch school as to be expected in this area. The children are excelling, parents are involved, and teachers care about success at this school!

I have two children at Endeavor and we love it. The discipline at this school is structured and enforced with care for the well being of all. Life has plenty of rules and I prefer my children learn those rules early in life. The new Vice Principal is OUTSTANDING and does a wonderful job each and every day to provide an environment conducive to learning and fostering self esteem. Most of the teachers are excellent. Accelerated reading and math programs are available to each teacher, but not all take advantage of them. Volunteer opportunities are available overall though not every teacher wants all parents involved in their classroom on a weekly basis. Endeavor is doing very well and I expect to see them continue to support their very adequate math and science programs even further in upcoming years.

Last modified Endeavor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.