Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 27, 2016
I love this school. My kids and I havery moved and attended schools in Tucson, AZ, North Carolina and now Endeavor... it has been my favorite and best experience yet. My kids are on IEPs for speechand their team has been wonderful. My oldest recently was accepted into the gifted program. The staff and teachers are on their game. They're super friendly. Some slightly less than others in the beginning, but once they get to know you they're good. Everyone is helpful and ready and willing to invest their time to provide the best academic experience they can offer. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is - I love this school.

Posted January 30, 2016
I felt the need to leave a newer review since the principal has changed. The new principal as of August 2015 is amazing. Her name is Karen mardis and she's so sweet and very hands on. I am a kindergarten mom, with my first baby in school. It's scary to send your baby off for the first time to people neither of you know. I can't say enough good things about endeavor. Parent participation is highly welcomed and ale times I am at school every day in a week helping out with something. I've gotten to know a lot of the staff and Pta heads and other parents and they are just wonderful. My son has Ms. Bui for his kindergarten teacher and he loves her and so do I. Her communication is excellent and my son feels comfortable with her. He's learned so much. I love this school and I couldn't be happier that we chose to move to this district.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 30, 2016
I can't thank Ms. Vy Bui enough for helping ease my son into his first year away from mommy. It was a hard transition on me and on him and a caring teacher who takes the time to comfort a scared little boy is the best I could ask for.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 30, 2016
I can't say enough good things about the teachers at endeavor. As an active pta mom I spend a lot of time at school helping out and they are all wonderful.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted January 30, 2016
I'm only a kindergarten mom but so far the homework is reasonable . 1 or 2 pages a night isn't bad.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 30, 2016
I've seen teachers help our children when they need lunch money and comfort them when they are afraid or upset. If my child has had an upsetting issue at school I have always been informed of it by the teacher. I'm never left out of the loop.

Posted February 09, 2015
This is an excellent school for elementary school children. My son and daughter attended this school and have very fond memories. The M. Hicks, Endeavor's Principal, encourages parents to play an active role in their child's education. The teachers are exceptional, they love teaching and are about every child's progress.

Posted July 31, 2014
Love this school! The staff is amazing. Teachers really care. So glad we live in the district!!!

Posted July 08, 2014
Great teachers, Happy children and wonderful Parent Participation. My children have excelled here and have been well prepared for Middle school.

Posted September 11, 2012
Top notch school as to be expected in this area. The children are excelling, parents are involved, and teachers care about success at this school!

1997 Old Railroad Bed Rd, Harvest, AL  35749
Last modified Endeavor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.