Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

Once again, no follow through or follow up. Ko character building. No resources. Nothing.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

No. No. No. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD HERE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS!!

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

I don't even know where to begin. I'll just put it this way, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.

Develops character: Disagree

The school ignores the children's needs. This must be all of the teachers who couldn't get hired at the more notable schools.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I actually like the principal's personality a lot. However she is not cut out to run an elementary school. Her teachers and staff have a group/pack mentality and will gang up on a parent. In other words, it is unsafe and ineffective to ask for help.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

What homework?? I ask for papers every day. I've received nothing. The teacher has my contact information. However, shocker, I am unable to get in touch with her.

No communication between vital staff members. I would say my child's needs have been met at a sub par level. Furthermore, my numerous attempts to provide intervention for my special needs daughter and 3rd grade son were simply dismissed. However, my son was given detention for the problems I requested the school intervene on. If they had been doing their job, I am confident my son would be in a much better place mentally and emotionally. As a by product, he would do better in class. Like I mentioned earlier, I was promised intervention as far back as January. To date there has not been one single person to meet with him. Not one. I've become a target because of my disappointment with the school. Although my tactics at gaining attention for my son's needs have become increasingly frustrated and angry, I will continue to fight for him. He deserves it. I've had to withdraw my other 2 children from this school for numerous reasons. I desperately want my son to homeschool or switch schools. My only option is moving at this point. That's a whole other area of frustration and anger I won't go into. Nonetheless, the absolute worst elementary school my children have been to by far. I would recommend an entire restaffing or retraining. It feels like a teenage clique versus the parent (me & you). It's pitiful, really. Other schools that earn 5 stars from me: MXR, Monrovia and Heritage. Endeavor simply does not focus their attention on the kids. Rather, it's all unnecessary systems that are ineffective at best. SOMEONE HELP THE KIDDOS AT THIS SCHOOL!!

Great school my daughter enjoys going to Endeavor such sweet amazing people there glad my daughter has the honor of attending Endeavor Elementary

I love this school. My kids and I havery moved and attended schools in Tucson, AZ, North Carolina and now Endeavor... it has been my favorite and best experience yet. My kids are on IEPs for speechand their team has been wonderful. My oldest recently was accepted into the gifted program. The staff and teachers are on their game. They're super friendly. Some slightly less than others in the beginning, but once they get to know you they're good. Everyone is helpful and ready and willing to invest their time to provide the best academic experience they can offer. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is - I love this school.

I felt the need to leave a newer review since the principal has changed. The new principal as of August 2015 is amazing. Her name is Karen mardis and she's so sweet and very hands on. I am a kindergarten mom, with my first baby in school. It's scary to send your baby off for the first time to people neither of you know. I can't say enough good things about endeavor. Parent participation is highly welcomed and ale times I am at school every day in a week helping out with something. I've gotten to know a lot of the staff and Pta heads and other parents and they are just wonderful. My son has Ms. Bui for his kindergarten teacher and he loves her and so do I. Her communication is excellent and my son feels comfortable with her. He's learned so much. I love this school and I couldn't be happier that we chose to move to this district.

Last modified Endeavor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.