Posted May 05, 2009
I was apart of the very first class 2010 for this school.... and I definatly believe Sparkman is the school to raise kids the have every after school thing you can imagine

Sparkman Ninth Grade School 0

Posted November 15, 2008
I deffinately agree with the person below me. This school is fantastic! Every teacher I have had so far (8) has been very well educated and interested in their subject, as well as being good genuine people. Most all of the students here have great school spirit and good morals. This is not a 'redneck' school, as it has been labeled by many. We are well educated, nice, polite southern young people. This school is great for anyone. Though we have around 900 kids, it is not crowded at all. Administration is perfect, Mr. Hester is a strict, but nice gentleman, and the assistant principles are wonderful too. My personal favorite part though, is the food! It is amazing! I recommend moving into the Sparkman district!

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted August 30, 2008
This school is great! The teachers are very considerate and educated, the food is fantastic, administration can't be beat, and the building is amazing!! Sparkman Ninth Grade offers everything that you could want, including dozens of clubs, sports teams, Honors Classes, and organizations. My average homework amount is about 20 minutes worth, each day, which is much less than in middle school. School spirit is high here and school events are always occurring! If your moving to the area and checking out the schools, I highly recommend moving into the Sparkman school zone!

Sparkman Ninth Grade School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
The Teachers and school Counselors are great.

Sparkman Ninth Grade School
2680 Jeff Rd, Harvest, AL  35749
(256) 382-2030
Last modified Sparkman Ninth Grade School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9
Sparkman Ninth Grade School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top