Bad
Good

Posted March 09, 2011
I graduated HPHS in 2004. I had a great experience at Holly Pond. Most of the teachers really care about you and try to break through to the students who don't care about their own education or maybe have a rough home life.

Posted January 20, 2011
I attended Holly Pond School for 13 years and loved it! The teachers were very supportive and involved in our lives. I also loved the fact that it is a smaller school and that you recieved more one on one attention that way. My mother attended Holly Pond, I attended Holly Pond, and my children will attend Holly Pond. It is a great school!

Posted October 03, 2009
Holly Pond is a school that always caters to it's students needs. I am an alumni of Holly Pond and after attending many other high schools in alabama Holly Pond is the best by far.

Posted April 30, 2009
I personally attended this wonderful school for thirteen years. I have since had children of my own and actually moved back to the school district just so my child could attend school here. It has a wonderful atmosphere. The teachers are wonderful and truly care about their students. There are lots of activities for the children to participate in. This school is the best in my book.

Posted January 07, 2009
There are plenty of extracurricular activities for all students and it is a fun place to be.

Posted October 05, 2007
I attended school at Holly Pond High School and it was one of the best experiences of my life. The teachers really care about you as a person and as a student, and they want you to do well for yourself in the in school and for the life after high school.

Holly Pond High School

Posted August 11, 2007
We have a wonderful school. The teachers and administration are also so helpful. They really care about the education of our children. We are blessed to have such a wonderful school.

Posted August 26, 2003
Holly Pond is filled with teachers who care deeply about their job and the students. I have always had them to go out of their way to help in any way they can. The principal, Mr. Bartee Bryan, has Holly Pond at heart and it is obvious to see. While many schools seem to be going downhill, Holly Pond just gets better every year. And the students have much to be proud of.

Posted August 25, 2003
I have had my son in another county school and in the city school of Cullman and have found that Holly Pond is the best in the area. The teachers find the time to inform parents of activities. They also have more one on one teaching than any other place. The band is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend this school.

Holly Pond High School
160 New Hope Rd, Holly Pond, AL  35083
Last modified Holly Pond High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.