Bad
Good

I graduated HPHS in 2004. I had a great experience at Holly Pond. Most of the teachers really care about you and try to break through to the students who don't care about their own education or maybe have a rough home life.

I attended Holly Pond School for 13 years and loved it! The teachers were very supportive and involved in our lives. I also loved the fact that it is a smaller school and that you recieved more one on one attention that way. My mother attended Holly Pond, I attended Holly Pond, and my children will attend Holly Pond. It is a great school!

Holly Pond is a school that always caters to it's students needs. I am an alumni of Holly Pond and after attending many other high schools in alabama Holly Pond is the best by far.

I personally attended this wonderful school for thirteen years. I have since had children of my own and actually moved back to the school district just so my child could attend school here. It has a wonderful atmosphere. The teachers are wonderful and truly care about their students. There are lots of activities for the children to participate in. This school is the best in my book.

There are plenty of extracurricular activities for all students and it is a fun place to be.

I attended school at Holly Pond High School and it was one of the best experiences of my life. The teachers really care about you as a person and as a student, and they want you to do well for yourself in the in school and for the life after high school.

We have a wonderful school. The teachers and administration are also so helpful. They really care about the education of our children. We are blessed to have such a wonderful school.

Last modified Holly Pond High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.