Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My child has been at Holly Pond HS for a few years and quite frankly, it's been a disaster! The bullies run rampant most of the time (teachers included). The so-called administrators are normally completely unprofessional, condescending and at times down-right-mean! Much like the student bullies who often run rampant without consequence. I suggest you research home school groups and stay away from this Failing public school!

The principal of this school has to be the rudest, unfriendly, snob I think I have ever met! She has been the principal for just a few years , but has been there long enough to bring the ratings down. My children do attend school in Holly Pond and have been since kindergarten. I have one in 2nd grade, one in 6th grade, and one in 7th grade. They all loved school and stayed on the honor roll. For several years now, all three of my children come home upset and crying or come in talking about how they hate going to school now. As for the teachers they have had so far have been pretty good with the exception of 3rd grade. One of the three 3rd grade teachers is kind and caring, but the other two, let's just say if we have to continue school here, my 2nd grader will NOT be in their class. As for parent involvement, it's ALWAYS the same ones running it. I have tried to be involved in several things, activities, PTO etc, but some way or another, have been pushed out. I have started checking around looking at other schools and will probably start my children next school year at another school. Good luck to all parents trying to search for the right school for their children!

My child is in 5th grade and has loved everyday of school at Holly Pond. The teachers are well prepared - especially the kindergarten teachers, who do an excellent job of teaching students to love reading.

awful school that ostracized my child, gave him self esteem issues bacause he was treated unfairly by his teachers which cause the children to follow suit. Nothing was done about the kids bullying him because the teacher was friends with the ringleaders mom. Horrible and ridiculous are the only words that come to mind when I think of this school.

This school in my opinion is one of the worst schools my children have attended. My children were treated unfairly by the other students. They were not accepted by the students or the teachers. Coming from a level 5 school Holly Pond in my opinion is very behind academically. Also in my opinion the disciplinary actions are done with favoritism. If you are not apart of the elite you are treated differently. I would not recommend this school.

Last modified Holly Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.