Holt, AL

Holt High School 4

Posted July 03, 2013
This is going to be my second year in high school and I am glad to be spending it at Holt high. This school year that just passed was amazing. Holt high is the perfect partner for a freshman. Teachers are amazing and the classes are the best, especially the auto tech class that is given at the school, i took it this year and ill try to take it every year. There is nothing I would change about this school, well maybe the building because it is the oldest school of the county, but besides that I love this school and I am proud to be a holt high school sophomore.

Holt High School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Other than the new principal who only 'observed' the entire last year and made no action to make Holt a better place, the school is an overall 95%. The students have better attitudes than the city schools, and they actually try on tests and homework. That is something you don't see a lot of today.

Holt High School 4

Posted July 07, 2009
Holt is a great school it as very friendly people. This is so fun there is nothing but love and fun times away from the books.To many peolpe judge this school when they nothing about it at all. Other than the haters holt high is awesome.

Posted December 09, 2008

Holt High School 3

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted September 08, 2008

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted July 15, 2005
- a former student
Holt High School is the best school in my opinion. When I attended school there I had nothing but great times and made nothing short of wonderful memories. The teachers there aren't just hard working and highly skilled, they're friends. I felt as though I could talk to them about anything. And the extracurricular activities allowed you not only to make life time friendships and life choices or/and morals, but also allowed you to experience new and great things and places you have never been. I definitely wouldn't want my kids going to any other school. There's NOT another school out there that can't hold a candle to Holt. I'm proud to be apart of this school's history.

Posted July 14, 2005

Posted July 12, 2005
- a former student
Holt is a wonderful school. I graduated in the top of my class in 2005. I have learned so much that will help me for years to come. The student-teacher and parent relationships are at their best. Many students that have graduated still come back to ask the teachers for advice. The teachers go beyond their job descriptions to make sure that the students succeed in life. Holt has excellent activities to offer the students. The baseball, basketball, and football teams were the area camps and went to the playoffs. The fine arts programs are known for their high standards. Holt also has a great relationship with their alumni. The alumni are very much so involved in the affairs of the school. As the students mature and go through school they grow close to their fellow class mates and truly make bonds that last a life time.

Holt High School
3801 Alabama Ave, Holt, AL  35404
Last modified Holt High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holt High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top