Homewood High School 1

Posted October 09, 2014
this school is garbage after the rapid decline of leadership in the past 3 years of Barnes' leadership.

Posted November 20, 2011
This is by far the best school in state. From the elementary school thru high school, this school system emphasizes character development along with education. I am a Homewood graduate that went to Shades Cahaba now my children are going thru the system. What I love the most about it is that any student can find what they truly love to do whether it is band, athletics , computer, drama etc.. There is really no "IN " crowd here. It is a fairly small and close knit school system with outstanding parental involvement.

Posted December 14, 2008
I graduated from Homewood High school a year ago and still go back to say hi to all the teachers and students i knew. Wonderful school, entergetic teachers and competitive with all the other surrounding schools. Not too big but not too small. perfect!

Posted June 18, 2008
I love Homewood!!! Im a sophomore and i dont think i could be in a better school!

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted November 02, 2007

Posted August 08, 2007
My daughter is a senior this year and really loves Homewood High School. The teachers and staff are outstanding and care about my daughters future. The one thing my daughter has enjoyed most of all is the band. I can not express enough gratitude to the band director and staff on how it has helped my daughter develop a wonderful gift of music. She has learned so much from the Homewood School System and I know that the school has shaped her into a responsible individual that will promise a great success in the near future.

Posted December 06, 2005
- a former student

Posted September 03, 2005
I am a senior and have love my 4 years at Homewood. The staff is commited to helping every student in every way. As for the principal he is a great man who will do anything for a student and one of the people I will most miss when I leave HHS. I know that the my life will always reflect the spirt of Homewood.

Homewood High School
1901 South Lakeshore Dr, Homewood, AL  35209
Last modified Homewood High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homewood High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top