Posted September 28, 2014
POP is an amazing school. Everyone is completely devoted to the children, especially the wonderful teachers and principal. My children are challenged academically, but most importantly come home happy every day. We are so glad we decided to send our children here.

Posted September 25, 2014
Prince of Peace has the most caring staff who treat my children like they were their own. The principal is extremely involved and cares very much for all of the school's stakeholders. The support and guidance my family receives to help educate my children is top notch. I am so blessed to be a part of the POP community.

Posted September 25, 2014
Prince of Peace Catholic School has caring, kind, and committed administration, faculty, and staff. They are all more than willing to work with parents and students to make their educational experience the best. The education my children are receiving is rigorous and develops the whole child. Academic and behavioral expectations have students prepared for future endeavors. All are welcome at Prince of Peace and it is evident the moment you walk through the doors.

Prince Of Peace Catholic School 1

Posted September 23, 2014
Absolute worst experience. The principal is very confrontational and combative. Worst decision ever to put my child in this school. My child is now in public school in Hoover and we could not be happier. Hope to never cross paths again, POP!

Posted August 30, 2012
Prince of Peace is a top-notch school and we could not be happier with the quality of instruction, the excellent leadership, the values instilled in the students, and the close-knit family atmosphere. The school encourages parent involvement, and parents are very active in volunteering. It is wonderful to see our child so excited to go to school each day. We would recommend POP to anyone and feel blessed to be part of it.

Posted December 30, 2011
This is an excellent school. Our children have been attending this school for eight years. From kindergarten through middle school, the whole environment supports a love of learning and respect for others.

Posted December 15, 2010
I went to this school from 4th grade all the way to eigth grade. Throughout my years the academics were challenging and fun at the same time. POP has tremendous amounts of school spirit and there is never a time when you don't want to be there. The sports teams and coaches are very successfull in winning championships while being fun at the same time. The teachers are great and so is the principal!

Posted September 30, 2010
POP is the best school in Hoover. I took my kids out of POP and placed them into the public school system. Needless to say, I am now putting them back in POP. The entire staff knows the kids by name and take a valued interest in making sure children consistently make the highest marks on grades. The family spirit of this school is evident from the principal to the parent. I cannot say enough good things about the Christian atmosphere and the academic success rate of this school. In the public school system my kids are doing work roughly two grades below what they were doing at POP. When teachers and parents care about their children's education and their spiritual development, the children will follow suite.

Posted August 06, 2010
POP is a wonderful environment! I can not say enough good things about this school. The Principal knows every child by name. I have two children at the school and they both love it.

Posted March 06, 2010
Absolutely love POP! Great teachers and excellent principal!

Prince Of Peace Catholic School
4650 Preserve Parkway, Hoover, AL  35226
Last modified Prince Of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Prince Of Peace Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top