PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 11, 2015
Having my children attend Prince of Peace Catholic School was the best decision I've made as a parent. While my children are at school, I know they are loved and safe in a caring Christian environment. The entire faculty and staff are friendly and caring. Each and every child is valued and respected. Teachers have high expectations for academics and behavior, and I know my children are well prepared for future educational endeavors. The principal is a wonderful leader and is very approachable. My children come home happy every day - they love Prince of Peace! I feel so blessed to have discovered such a wonderful community and school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 11, 2015
Thank you to all of the POP teachers that go above and beyond each and every day for our children!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 11, 2015
Students are held to high moral standards and Christian values are taught and expected that students demonstrate these values in their behavior.

Posted September 28, 2014
POP is an amazing school. Everyone is completely devoted to the children, especially the wonderful teachers and principal. My children are challenged academically, but most importantly come home happy every day. We are so glad we decided to send our children here.

Posted September 25, 2014
Prince of Peace has the most caring staff who treat my children like they were their own. The principal is extremely involved and cares very much for all of the school's stakeholders. The support and guidance my family receives to help educate my children is top notch. I am so blessed to be a part of the POP community.

Posted September 25, 2014
Prince of Peace Catholic School has caring, kind, and committed administration, faculty, and staff. They are all more than willing to work with parents and students to make their educational experience the best. The education my children are receiving is rigorous and develops the whole child. Academic and behavioral expectations have students prepared for future endeavors. All are welcome at Prince of Peace and it is evident the moment you walk through the doors.

Prince Of Peace Catholic School 1

Posted September 23, 2014
Absolute worst experience. The principal is very confrontational and combative. Worst decision ever to put my child in this school. My child is now in public school in Hoover and we could not be happier. Hope to never cross paths again, POP!

Posted August 30, 2012
Prince of Peace is a top-notch school and we could not be happier with the quality of instruction, the excellent leadership, the values instilled in the students, and the close-knit family atmosphere. The school encourages parent involvement, and parents are very active in volunteering. It is wonderful to see our child so excited to go to school each day. We would recommend POP to anyone and feel blessed to be part of it.

Posted December 30, 2011
This is an excellent school. Our children have been attending this school for eight years. From kindergarten through middle school, the whole environment supports a love of learning and respect for others.

Posted December 15, 2010
I went to this school from 4th grade all the way to eigth grade. Throughout my years the academics were challenging and fun at the same time. POP has tremendous amounts of school spirit and there is never a time when you don't want to be there. The sports teams and coaches are very successfull in winning championships while being fun at the same time. The teachers are great and so is the principal!

4650 Preserve Parkway, Hoover, AL  35226
Last modified Prince Of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8