Bad
Good

Posted August 21, 2013
My grandson has been attending BPES for 5 years, this being his last year. I live in Bluff Park & have visited the school many times over the years & have always been impressed with everything about the school I have enjoyed having lunch there several times & have been very pleased with the quality of food & the school's healty menu! Also he has been fortunate to have had wonderful teachers! I can't imagine my grandson at any other school! He says he will miss the school but will always go back to visit!

Posted June 09, 2013
We moved the this area of Hoover just to attend BPES and it is well worth paying the extra Hoover taxes. We love the small town feel of this school and the quality of the teachers.

Posted January 10, 2012
We moved to this area specifically for the family-centered community and the school district. Everytime you visit BPES, you will see parents, grandparents and an abundance of aides at the school, working together to meet each individual child's needs. While we have been pleased with the teachers, it is truly the entire community that make this school a 5-star school.

Posted August 11, 2010
Couldn't ask for a better school experience for my children. I can leave my children there in the morning, and know that they are safe and loved.

Posted October 21, 2009
I love Bluff park because they have a wonderful caring staff and take pride in their school

Posted October 21, 2009
Bluff Park encourages my daughter's love for learning and meets her needs for challenges beyond the classroom. I award an A+ to Bluff Park's enrichment program and outdoor classroom!

Posted October 21, 2009
Teachers that care about the environment and teaching our kids how to be good stewards.

Posted October 21, 2009
I love my children going to Bluff park. I feel like they are taught and taken care of by my family members. Great teachers, great school.

Posted April 24, 2009
This is our first year in Bluff Park and we could not ask for a better school system for our 1st grader. The school goes above and beyond my expectations. I have a brilliant 6 year old and I was worried that the class would be boring for him since he knows most of the material already. His teacher has done way more than I ever expected to challenge him on HIS level. We truly love this community and school.

Posted December 29, 2008
The teachers really care about the students. They have a great Principal who does an excellent job of managing the school and the activities. Being a parent of two students that attend Bluff Park is a challenge, due to the schools expectations. However, it would be even more difficult if you didn't support the school in which your kids were so involved. I am very glad my kids are attend such a fine organization. I honestly believe the teachers at Bluff Park care about the success of the students.

569 Park Ave, Hoover, AL  35226
Last modified Bluff Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluff Pk Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top