Bad
Good

My grandson has been attending BPES for 5 years, this being his last year. I live in Bluff Park & have visited the school many times over the years & have always been impressed with everything about the school I have enjoyed having lunch there several times & have been very pleased with the quality of food & the school's healty menu! Also he has been fortunate to have had wonderful teachers! I can't imagine my grandson at any other school! He says he will miss the school but will always go back to visit!

We moved the this area of Hoover just to attend BPES and it is well worth paying the extra Hoover taxes. We love the small town feel of this school and the quality of the teachers.

We moved to this area specifically for the family-centered community and the school district. Everytime you visit BPES, you will see parents, grandparents and an abundance of aides at the school, working together to meet each individual child's needs. While we have been pleased with the teachers, it is truly the entire community that make this school a 5-star school.

Couldn't ask for a better school experience for my children. I can leave my children there in the morning, and know that they are safe and loved.

I love Bluff park because they have a wonderful caring staff and take pride in their school

Bluff Park encourages my daughter's love for learning and meets her needs for challenges beyond the classroom. I award an A+ to Bluff Park's enrichment program and outdoor classroom!

Teachers that care about the environment and teaching our kids how to be good stewards.

I love my children going to Bluff park. I feel like they are taught and taken care of by my family members. Great teachers, great school.

This is our first year in Bluff Park and we could not ask for a better school system for our 1st grader. The school goes above and beyond my expectations. I have a brilliant 6 year old and I was worried that the class would be boring for him since he knows most of the material already. His teacher has done way more than I ever expected to challenge him on HIS level. We truly love this community and school.

The teachers really care about the students. They have a great Principal who does an excellent job of managing the school and the activities. Being a parent of two students that attend Bluff Park is a challenge, due to the schools expectations. However, it would be even more difficult if you didn't support the school in which your kids were so involved. I am very glad my kids are attend such a fine organization. I honestly believe the teachers at Bluff Park care about the success of the students.

Last modified Bluff Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.