Hope Hull, AL

Hooper Academy 5

Posted May 19, 2014
I am a parent of a first grader and K4 student. I did not go to school here as a child nor am I originally from this area. I would like to say that I like Hooper and the teachers are great. Ms. Boyd has been great guiding my younger son who is already reading due to her guidance and encouragement. Ms. Burch was great with my older son and I can't wait for her to teach my youngest. Ms.Moncrief is such a loving teacher that shows great caring for all her students while teaching them to be responsible (which my son needs). I have no worries about my child's wellness in her class or at the school.

Hooper Academy 3

Posted September 22, 2008

Hooper Academy 0

Posted July 17, 2008
Hooper is great! They listen to parents and protect the kids!

Hooper Academy 4

Posted March 30, 2006
I have 2 boys in 4th and 6th grades. We now have the ABEKA program for elementary and our SAT scores have scored high. We have a Christian atmosphere in the country, yet close to Montgomery, located at the interstate for easy access. The private schools are very competetive in Montgomery. Hooper is the best education and reasonably priced. Hooper offers a fine arts program with a full theatre, athletic program with football, baseball, basketball,volleyball, track,etc. The Beta clubs are active in service projects. The PTA is strong and very active. We have a work assessment program where each family is expected to work 24 hours a year around the school. This saves money for many projects and encourages parent participation. We have realy good kids at Hooper! The administration is in wonderful leadership and striving for improvement each year. Hooper has been established some 30 years. www.hoooperacademy.org

Hooper Academy