Horton, AL

Posted September 26, 2013
Douglas Primary school is great, they have the best teachers, outstanding work ethic and are very up front about your child getting the best education starting a the earliest age possible.

Posted February 26, 2009
I was a student of Robert D Sloman. I can say that this school has truly lived up to his legacy. I have 7 children, all have or presently attend Sloman Primary, and I believe that there is not another school in Alabama that cares for students like this one. The teachers, under the direction of Scott Bonds, care for students just like they belong to their own families. The class sizes are small, so students get adequate attention and help. Overall, I recommend this school to anyone!!! They are like a big carring family. This is from the secretary in the front office to the janitor that cleans the rooms.

Posted May 28, 2008
all 3 of my children attend douglas and i couldn't have found a better school or teachers for them.

Posted October 28, 2006
My son is in first grade at Sloman, and I am more than pleased with the education he is receiving there. The classes are small, the teachers take the time to get to know parents personally, and any time I've had questions or concerns, the staff has gone out of their way to either answer them for me, or find someone who can. An excellent school.

Posted March 06, 2005
My son has ADHD. His teachers take the time to work on his behavior at school. They are consistent, fair and understanding. The classes are small, so he gets the attention he needs and the teachers well qualified. I would recommend (and have) Sloman Primary to anyone!

Posted February 22, 2004
It has been a long time since I have seen a school that is so careing and willing to help any student in any way. I would recemend Sloman to any one!

Robert D Sloman Primary School
200 Bethlehem Rd, Horton, AL  35950
Last modified Robert D Sloman Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Robert D Sloman Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top