Hueytown, AL

Deeper Life Academy 1

Posted April 28, 2014
I attended this schools. It sucks. The teachers are HORRIBLE. You may ask was I bad? No! Im an all A student.

Posted August 05, 2009
I attend this school right now. I'm going into 7th grade and I have attended here since kindergarten. I love it here!

Posted May 07, 2008
My child has attended Deeper Life since 2003, which started in the daycare and is now in the academy. I love the education and the love that is given at Deeper Life. There is less children in a class so there is more one on one with the teacher. I am a single mom and I struggle to pay for the private school, but I wouldnt think of putting my child anywhere else but Deeper Life.

Posted June 20, 2007
This is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers. My child has attended this school for 5 years and has enjoyed every minute of it. She has become so aware of the world around her. With bright eyes and a smile on her face, she comes home every evening to tell me what a great day she had. That is everything to a parent.

Posted March 21, 2006
My children attend Deeper Life, and it is an awesome school, with wonderful God loving teachers! The one on one is so good. The staff in the Academy goes far beyond what is expected! They also have a wonderful After School Care with a teacher from the academy. She is exceptional, and has worked in the Daycare as well, I believe. Keep up the good work Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 29, 2004
My daughter has attended this school for 2 years now and absolutely loves it. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to be loved and taken good care of. Mrs. Honea (the director)is a God believing woman who loves children. She watches over the teachers and the children. The teachers work with the children and give them good firm but kind advise and teaches them principals to carry with them throughout life. It is in my opinion that this is one of the best schools in Hueytown.

2800 19th Street North, Hueytown, AL  35023