PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Brooklane Baptist Academy 4

Posted October 12, 2014
I have been very pleased with Brooklane. Not only is it a great school spirutually, but it is very solid academically as well! The teachers seem to really care about the students individually and they are not just a "face in the crowd."

Brooklane Baptist Academy 4

Posted May 12, 2014
This is my son's 1st year to attend the school, and I have been more than happy with our choice to send him to BBA. I love that the classes are small and the teacher is very involved. Discipline is instilled along with the Love of God, which is what is lacking in the public school systems. My son loves his Bible time and is also learning way above what would be required at his age. I know that God lead us to the right school. Just what we were looking for in a Christian/Private School.

Brooklane Baptist Academy 1

Posted January 27, 2014
Terrible school, I've had issues with the teachers and my child being bothered by other children. Before your child goes to this school, do a full tour and learn the school! Don't just join !

Brooklane Baptist Academy 1

Posted December 01, 2010
To start we chose the school based on hear say... and did not prove to be wise! PLease verify and research the school before you risk your child being mistreated and way behind in schooling!!!!! My child went to 2nd grade with the accedimic level of a k-5 student as a result of this school!!!

Brooklane Baptist Academy 3

Posted March 01, 2008
This was a very good school. I enjoyed it very much and I feel as if I have learned alot in life from the teachers here. This is also where I stared playing sports, the volleyball and basketball teams are amazing. Because of the dedication that the coaches showed my senior year I had a full paid scholorship to Sanford University.

Brooklane Baptist Academy 5

Posted December 07, 2007
excellent school. I have two kids and they are getting a great education with a biblical perspective and in a safe environment!

Brooklane Baptist Academy
160 Brooklane Dr, Hueytown, AL  35023
Last modified Brooklane Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12