Bad
Good

The staff here is extremely unprofessional and rude. They also take advantage of low income working parents.

My grandson attends Hueytown and this was his first year..We have very pleased with the teachers, the principal, and parent involvement, looking forward to next year!

I was very unpleased with this school and the adminstration. The teachers never had time to speak with parents they fail to respond to any concerns I had about my childrens grades. The new assistant principle she is extremly rude and fake. This was the worst school year that I have ever experienced. I don't recommend this school to anyone The office staff is very rude as well.

hueytown elm. is a great school for your children. we have enjoyed this school for several yrs

This is a great school that my son loves

I am a grandparent and think Hueytown Elementary is one of the best around. Great programs, teachers and office staff.

Hueytown Elementary is a well-run, organized, and caring school! I love how well the faculty and staff work together!! Hueytown strives to do what's best for its students!

My son was in 4th grade this year and it was a great year! The teachers he had (Mrs. Ragland, Mrs. Jones & Ms. Hart) were excellent!! I would recommend these teachers any day!! The principal Mrs. Hendrix is leaving and we are hoping that the new principal will be our assistant principal Mr. Henderson. He loves all of the kids at our school.

So far I am pleased!!!!! My daughter is in Kindergarten. I am impressed with her vocabulary as well as her eagerness to want to read more. Hes is the number one reason I moved to Hueytown. Way to go Mrs. Moran!

We love HES. My child is in First Grade and is in Ms. Morpeth's class she loves it. Ms. Morpeth treats these kids like they are her own. We are truley blessed for her to be in our little girls life. Also, Mrs. Waldrop (k) is a wonderful teacher to she sets the foundation for these kids their first year of school - we love her too! The Harrell Family

Last modified Hueytown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.