Hueytown, AL

Hueytown Middle School 5

Posted January 26, 2015
great school they have great teacher they are very good no fights in good students

Posted September 28, 2014
Yes, students are bullied! One 7th grade social studies teacher also bullies the students, parents, and other teachers. The lastest administration is aweful and does not try to hear the parents' point of view. The school is nothing without the parents and other stakeholders support. The bullying needs to be taken care of!

Posted April 08, 2014
This school is an horrible place to learn. Don't send your kids here. Kids will get bully and teacher won't do anything it. They also take favor the bullies and bad eggs than the victims and the good student who trying to learn. I went here since 6th grade and all of the years have been terrible! If you want your child self-esteem to stay in intact. Don't send them to this school!

Posted December 13, 2013
This school Does not meet any standards , I attend here and almost never get homework, which is not satisfactory.

Posted May 11, 2010
This schoool I think is not schoool approite his schoool to myself being a student is very.......... I think that students here need more learnnig activites instead of reading out of a textbook The teachers here are very........... and this schooo could use improvmens. But the apps are amazing! Band choir ( choir rocks!) art, journalsiim it rocks! But eerything else/.........

Hueytown Middle School 5

Posted January 30, 2010
the principal at this school is a great influence to the students and the teachers as well.

Posted July 01, 2009
The principal is bad, and i believe that the teachers are pure lackluster.

Posted June 10, 2009
I am going into the 8th grade at HMS. I love it here. I have made many friends and have learned many great things. This school has taught me many lessons which I will live by. Thank you Teachers and Staff for giving me a good middle school experience!

Hueytown Middle School 4

Posted March 09, 2009
My son, attends HMS and has been a student since the 6th grade. I have seen the maturity and the growth that HMS has assisted in rearing when my husband and I are away working. The staff and the school will always have a place in our hearts! Thanks, HMS!! Thank you teachers for TEACHING..NOT BABYSITTING!! AWL

Hueytown Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
I just wanted to say how pleased I am with Hueytown Middle School! This school has showed great improvement in the last 2 years. The hard work that has been done to secure our childrens future is finally begining to show! I love the teachers, staff and the overall good attitude of all the children. I did not rate this a 5 star school because of low parental involvement!!!

701 Sunrise Blvd, Hueytown, AL  35023
Last modified Hueytown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hueytown Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top