Huntsville, AL

Holy Family Parochial School 4

Posted August 29, 2013
Very good school, we are new to the area and my children feel like family. Education based on values and principles.

Posted July 28, 2009
I am very happy with this school. My oldest child attended two other public schools before enrolling here and I have seen his academic, spiritual and social success continually climb ever since. My youngest now also attends and receives the same care and attention. I applaud what the faculty and staff do at Holy Family School and feel lucky that my children can partake in all the school has to offer. Please keep up the level of excellence we've become accustomed to!

Posted July 23, 2008
What a school---warm, loving, great staff and principal. The building is old but the schoolis about academic success. Every child is truly a gift!

Posted January 30, 2008
My son in in K and we love this school! The Proncipal is so intune with the kids there, she knows every child by name and makes a effort to say hello. The activities are great! There is always something going on. Another thing I love is the teach/parent relationship. my sons teacher (mrs. Williams) is wonderful! She make a point to keep me informed at all time. My son loves her. I have also seen a 180 from my son in his reading and math! Another thing (yes there is alot) The after school program is so nice and active with the children. I have truly enjoyed this experience with Holy Family. I hope to be there next year with my oldest and my middle child. One more thing, my family had a finance issue and they were so understanding, it shows it is about the child and God!

Holy Family Parochial School 4

Posted August 14, 2007
I have three children that attend HFS. If I had to give it a grade, it'd be a A-. The kids are wonderful, teachers are great, facilities though old are well utilized with a computer lab and excellent library and excellent extra curricular activities such as the Lego Robot competition and Science Olympiad. This 'Win' mentality comes drove us away from sports very quickly and has been noticed by parents not only attending our school but by parents who observe our program while we're playing other school. Once we learned their priorities in sports though we stayed away and have had a very enjoyable

Posted May 01, 2006
I love this school! I have three children at Holy Family and have found it to be a most warm and welcoming school. The student body is fantastically diverse, the teachers excellent, and the curriculum challenging, but inclusive. My children have been involved in school sponsored sports, a great art program and a comprehensive music class. They are learning computer skills, library skills and are challenged by the physical education teachers. As a parent, I can be as involved as I want to be. There is always something to be done, and my efforts have always been welcomed. The other parents are great - I feel as if we've truly joined a family by attending Holy Family.

Posted April 27, 2006
Our daughter has attended Holy Family School for the past three years and we have been extremely happy with the school. All of her teachers have been excellent and the principal has been very helpful and always available. The course work has been challenging and engaging. The physical education program is demanding and both the music and art instruction are excellent. The students are taught to respect each other and themselves in a diverse Christian community. We chose Holy Family School, even though we live in Madison, because we felt the school offered a multicultural Christian environment unique in this area.

Posted April 25, 2006

Posted April 12, 2006
I have had one or two children at HFS for the last 9 years. The school is really a treasure with a tremendous academic program (regional Science Olympiad champs!), a variety of activities including music and arts (including a Circus of the Stars.) Our experiences over the last nine years have been consistently positive. The staff is caring and involved, particularly the principal who greets each child by name and reviews every report card for every child. The teachers are professional, competent, and concerned about each child individually. I would highly recommend HFS to anyone seeking a special experience with elementary/middle school. Without HFS, I think my children would not be the people they are today - full of confidence, compassion, enjoying diversity in people, and with an excellent academic background to sustain them into high school and beyond.

Posted March 28, 2006

Holy Family Parochial School
2300 Beasley Avenue Northwest, Huntsville, AL  35816
Last modified Holy Family Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Parochial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top