PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Very good school, we are new to the area and my children feel like family. Education based on values and principles.

I am very happy with this school. My oldest child attended two other public schools before enrolling here and I have seen his academic, spiritual and social success continually climb ever since. My youngest now also attends and receives the same care and attention. I applaud what the faculty and staff do at Holy Family School and feel lucky that my children can partake in all the school has to offer. Please keep up the level of excellence we've become accustomed to!

What a school---warm, loving, great staff and principal. The building is old but the schoolis about academic success. Every child is truly a gift!

My son in in K and we love this school! The Proncipal is so intune with the kids there, she knows every child by name and makes a effort to say hello. The activities are great! There is always something going on. Another thing I love is the teach/parent relationship. my sons teacher (mrs. Williams) is wonderful! She make a point to keep me informed at all time. My son loves her. I have also seen a 180 from my son in his reading and math! Another thing (yes there is alot) The after school program is so nice and active with the children. I have truly enjoyed this experience with Holy Family. I hope to be there next year with my oldest and my middle child. One more thing, my family had a finance issue and they were so understanding, it shows it is about the child and God!

I have three children that attend HFS. If I had to give it a grade, it'd be a A-. The kids are wonderful, teachers are great, facilities though old are well utilized with a computer lab and excellent library and excellent extra curricular activities such as the Lego Robot competition and Science Olympiad. This 'Win' mentality comes drove us away from sports very quickly and has been noticed by parents not only attending our school but by parents who observe our program while we're playing other school. Once we learned their priorities in sports though we stayed away and have had a very enjoyable

Last modified Holy Family Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8