1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Huntsville achievement has undergone a wonderful transition in the past two years. They have instituted an interactive computer curriculum to use in conjunction with their traditional teaching and projects. As parents, I feel we're definitely getting our money's worth and that this school is just what our child needs.

From an elementary or middle school perspective, this school is acceptable. From a high school perspective, this school falls far below acceptable standards and could even be considered negligent. The high school teachers could not help my daughter with her math and therefore she did not advance at an appropriate rate. After asking for updates in credits and her transcript, we are now beginning her senior year and were JUST informed that she will need to take 2 math, 2 English, and 2 Social Study courses. At the time my daughter was enrolled, we were told they could catch her up and she could graduate on time. During the past two years, she wasted time taking pointless elective courses when she could have been taking the missing core classes she needs to graduate.

I was student there for 2 1/2 years I love it there. I live the class size. The school help me a lot with my read, spilling and math.

My son was having problems in the public school system because of the amount of students per class, HAS has smaller classes and the students get more one on one time. All the teachers care very much about the students and they do what it takes for all of them to learn at their own pace. Finding this school was a God Send for me and my son.Thank you so much Mrs. Campbell and Teachers.

Last modified Huntsville Achievement School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12