Posted July 21, 2011
Huntsville achievement has undergone a wonderful transition in the past two years. They have instituted an interactive computer curriculum to use in conjunction with their traditional teaching and projects. As parents, I feel we're definitely getting our money's worth and that this school is just what our child needs.

Huntsville Achievement School 1

Posted August 25, 2010
From an elementary or middle school perspective, this school is acceptable. From a high school perspective, this school falls far below acceptable standards and could even be considered negligent. The high school teachers could not help my daughter with her math and therefore she did not advance at an appropriate rate. After asking for updates in credits and her transcript, we are now beginning her senior year and were JUST informed that she will need to take 2 math, 2 English, and 2 Social Study courses. At the time my daughter was enrolled, we were told they could catch her up and she could graduate on time. During the past two years, she wasted time taking pointless elective courses when she could have been taking the missing core classes she needs to graduate.

Posted February 18, 2010
I was student there for 2 1/2 years I love it there. I live the class size. The school help me a lot with my read, spilling and math.

Posted August 06, 2007
My son was having problems in the public school system because of the amount of students per class, HAS has smaller classes and the students get more one on one time. All the teachers care very much about the students and they do what it takes for all of them to learn at their own pace. Finding this school was a God Send for me and my son.Thank you so much Mrs. Campbell and Teachers.

Posted August 31, 2006
We had problems with the local public schools because of the large classes. Our son is now doing very well at HAS because of the smaller classes and direct attention from the teachers.

Posted February 01, 2006
This is a good school for a child with any type of learning problem. It is not a school for severely mentally challenged students. There is a very low student:teacher ratio and one on one attention is a definite. All courses required by the state are taught. Report cards are issued monthly. In spite of being small, they have numerous activities for students, including field trips, a yearly dance, cookouts, etc. The price is very reasonable for the results parents will see.

Huntsville Achievement School
406 Governors Drive Southeast, Huntsville, AL  35801
Last modified Huntsville Achievement School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Huntsville Achievement School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top