PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Grace Lutheran is always willing to help and reach out to my children. I always feel comfortable dropping them off here and the staff is very kind.

I would definitely recommend Grace Lutheran School to any parent. The teachers and administration care about the kids.

My child absolutely LOVES GLS. She literally tells me every day that she loves her new school and thanks me for sending her there. I am a former GLS alumni and I can remember way back when I attended that it was a nurturing, spiritual place to be and the legacy in the faculty and staff has continued. Thank you GLS for reassuring me that I made the right decision educationally for my child.

I am so blessed to that my children go to Grace Lutheran School. It has affected my children in such a positive way.

I would highly recommend Grace Lutheran because, simply put, they care. The teachers and staff take a personal interest in my child and my family. They strive to make sure each student gets not only a proper education, but they also work with them individually to help with spiritual and personal development. They work in tandum with each child's family to address specific needs. If my child is struggling in a certain area, personal, spiritual or educational, we work together as a team to reinforce appropriate behaviors. I feel like I have partners whom I trust guide my child while she is in their care.

My child's spiritual and educational needs are being developed in a great way. We have been nothing but pleased with the results of Grace Lutheran School. Christ really shines through their work and the fruits of their labor.

It is very comforting to know your child is in a safe and caring atmosphere at Grace Lutheran School.

Grace is very strong academically! Above the standard curriculum, my daughter takes Spanish, Art, plays the flute, and studies the Bible. My daughter feels loved and accepted. The peace I feel when I drop her off each day is priceless!

I am a alumni of Grace Lutheran School that wouldn't trade my experience at Grace for anything. I have just recently graduated from high school with high honors and have begun my college journey. Grace prepared me for education in the public sphere in some ways better than a public education may have. All the teachers I had were a wonderful instrument in instigating my curiosity for learning and provided a solid education.The smaller atmosphere allows the teachers to really get to know the students, and the students the teachers. The teachers knew I was coming years before actually being a part of their class, and I knew exactly who my teacher would be, which was a really good thing for a kid. The entire school is a tight knit community, which truly fosters friendships. While I may not have known a lot of people going into high school like the kids from larger schools, I have friendships that I still carry today because you really get to know your classmates as everything from volleyball to cheerleading to band is done together. I know this school may not be the best fit for all, but I would definitely consider it.

Grace has many pros and cons. Most parents are very involved in this tight knit community. Many teachers are positive and loving, but others are burnt out and need to retire. The classroom my child was in last year was filled with yelling and negativity. Disrespectful students talked out of turn a lot, which led to a horrible experience of punitive punishments by the teacher, who was unable to control the classroom. This year's teacher is also unable to handle these problem students. Why not utilize the principal? I had also noticed some students being bullied and excluded by other students. For example, when one student sat down at table with their class, the whole table of students got up and walked away. On the other hand, the music program, library,lunch program and extracurricular activities are wonderful for such a small school. The academics are an important part of the school, and they have high standards. I agree with another reviewer who stated that an elementary teacher was extremely rude. I have experienced this firsthand in an ongoing basis from her. I am sorry her students have to face this.

Last modified Grace Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10