Huntsville, AL

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter started Kindergarten at Randolph this year and so far we are pleased. We chose Randolph because our daughter's preschool teachers told us that she was bright and would need a school like Randolph to keep her from getting bored, and to help her reach her full potential. So far, our daughter's teacher has completely customized her reading and math curriculum, by consulting teachers from later grades and acquiring advanced materials. Our daughter goes to pull out classes that teach to her level, and she takes home 3 to 4 new books from the fantastic school library every night to read. The public schools around here, while good, cannot match this. Not in Kindergarten. If you have a bright kid, they will work with you at Randolph, and help your child succeed.

Randolph School 3

Posted December 06, 2013
Randolph is a very good school from an academic standpoint. The arts program is also top notch. We are very dissatisfied in the social atmosphere; the middle school is quite "cliqueish" and my child has had difficulty fitting in. We are searching for alternatives - to find a quality education and a more accepting, friendly atmosphere.

Posted September 19, 2013
In Huntsville, Al there is no better choice for education. The staff, from the dean to the janitor, are committed to the best possible out come for the students. Classes are challenging, with the goal of preparing (100% of the) students for college. Academic & athletic achievement's are recognized & celebrated. The administration is constantly evolving to meet & prepare for the challenges of an ever changing future. They know education has to be a fluid and encourage students to understand the material as it relates across the spectrum of classes; not just in the context of math or art, but how art & math compliment one another. Our child has been there since K and with no hesitation I can say we plan to keep here there through graduation. As parents we are active in the Randolph community and volunteer our time as much as possible. I think parent involvement is one of the things that make this school such a huge success. When parents are paying for education there is an invested interest in overall success that translates to the entire student population. If you serious about your child's education and can afford the tuition there is no better place to educate your child.

Posted September 19, 2013
Our 10th year at Randolph. Education was a top priority for our family when we moved here 11 years ago. After talking to many other parents of both private and public schools we choose Randolph. Since then we have never regreted our decision. The faculty are commited the students and challenge them at every step of the way in the education process. The administration is also constantly evolving to help meet the demands for the future and ensure that the school is providing the best in all aspects for the students needs. If your are looking for a school that will challenge your children and help prepare them for college and the future, then look no further.....

Posted January 15, 2013
This is our first year at Randolph, and I have students in both the lower and middle school. I can not say how much we are enjoying the experience. The faculty is engaging and teach, not through lecture, but activity. The students get to delve into a subject and not to pass through it in order to have covered it before state testing. I find homework to be age appropriate and not lengthy. I sincerely appreciate Randolph's philosophy of not being grade based but urging the student to always try to achieve more and want to learn more. I also appreciate how they want a student to be well-rounded, encouraging not only the arts but athletics and allowing students to the opportunity to do both. It is everything I want my child's education to be for them. The school's administration has been supportive of our whole family, and I have nothing but wonderful words for both the admission and business office.

Randolph School 4

Posted December 02, 2011
The administration took the time to go over ways I could finance this school. I am impressed with the concepts the lower campus students are introduced to and the library system. There may be a lot of homework at the end of the day but I prefer that more so than someone simply passing my child through school with little or no knowledge base! This is our first year and my rating is based on the entry experience and not the entire school year.

Posted May 13, 2010

Posted March 18, 2010

Posted February 10, 2010

Randolph School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
My child is about to finish K there. We cannot say enough about his teacher and the school. They are good at what they do and have been doing it for 50 years. My child has felt engaged, challenged and nurtured. He begged us to enroll him next year. For my child, worth every cent. Nice to not have the headache of other kid's discipline/behavioral problems etc. The school is not stuffy and students come from mostly hard working families (teachers, engineers, doctors etc). I have attended some fine prep schools in major cities. Believe me, Randolph is as good as any of them and well worth the money. The proof is in Randolph's SAT scores. Randolph's median score is higher than the median score of the 2 best prep schools in Atlanta (Westminster, Lovett).

Randolph School