First Missionary Baptist Church DC 4

Posted February 24, 2006
My daughter is a Kindergartner and has attended First Baptist since she was four years old in their K-4 program. The K-4 and Kinderarten teachers are dedicated and loving. They provide the children with a solid foundation with firm but loving touch. My daughter has excelled in her reading and has impressed family and friends with her knowledge of the Bible and Black History. I would love to see some improvements in the Physical Education department and the library/computer lab. I would like to see a bigger playground and to see the children play outside more. The library has new computers but lacks software and books. There should be some improvements in the library next year. Parent involvement could be better. Overall, I have been pleased with the school and intend on enrolling my son next year.

First Missionary Baptist Church DC
3509 Blue Spring Rd NW, Huntsville, AL  35810
Last modified First Missionary Baptist Church DC is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
First Missionary Baptist Church DC Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top