No rating

Valley Fellowship Christian Academy

Private | PK-12 | 12 students

Living in Huntsville

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $74,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $580.

Posted Monday, September 15, 2014

VFCA has a community that is unequaled at any school I've seen. It's warm, and most parents know each other by name as well. We attend field trips together, go to school performances and even call when someone has forgotten a book or needs help for a test.

Posted September 4, 2014

We LOVE Valley Fellowship this is our first year and the staff and teachers are outstanding going above and beyond

Posted August 7, 2014

RUN FAR FAR AWAY! A private school affiliated with a sole church. Members that go to the church are the same that run the school. Money church... money school?? Conflict of interest? I think so....RUN.

Posted May 22, 2014

I praise God for leading us to VFCA when my school search began. My little adopted son has been there for 4 years & there is not one thing about the school that I would change. We have had 4 SUPER teachers, great curriculum, Godly staff, etc. My special thanks to each one affiliated with VFCA for their concern for our children & their efforts to raise godly leaders. I recommend this school highly and hope to be a part of it until my child graduates from high school.

Posted March 17, 2014

My son went to this school for two years. The teachers were excellent. The academics were great and the administrator was very professional. I only had one problem with this school and I tried to overlook it, but I just couldn't. My son was very interested in sports. He played soccer both years. The problem is there are a lot of the same family members involved in this school. There was an incident on the soccer field where the referee was the son of the lady who is the Soccer coordinator. Her nephew was on the other team. My son's team was winning. The referee called a fowl on my son. My son said something to one of his team members and through his hands in the air. The boy on the other team (who was the referee's nephew) got to kick a goal unopposed. The other team then pulled ahead of my son's team. My husband and I didn't realize what had happened until we got home. I would have liked for my son to have stayed in this school, however, I am afraid he would not be given a fair chance in sports and possibly in the classroom. Several of the teachers have children or nephews enrolled.

Posted February 25, 2014

VFCA is an amazing school that provides an excellent learning experience while equipping kids to become Godly leaders! VFCA offers a hot lunch program with kitchen staff, multiple extracurricular activities including soccer, basketball, volleyball, baseball, track and field, science and spanish clubs, music lessons, and more! There is not a better private, Christian school in the area!

Posted September 20, 2012

Best Christain school in AL!!! My son attended VFCA two yrs and then we moved out of the state. He has attended several private schools since then and none of the these schools compared to VFCA! The staff at VFCA is awesome. Very loving and caring teachers who love the Lord and practice what they teach!! And as of this year, they accept children from 6wks old -12th grade! In addtion, they have a culinary minister who prepares hot lunches every day!

Posted March 19, 2010

I have two children at Valley Fellowship Christian Academy and I am extremely pleased with their educational experience. The school has partnered with me and I have been blessed by the top-notch staff and administration. The curriculum is academically strong and the environment fosters true spiritual growth. My children love the chapel services and Bible classes and the many extra curricular activites. My children play on soccer, basketball, and volleyball teams (but more athletics are available). My children had greatly enjoyed Alabama Pray Group, the Science Club, and several mission trip opportunities. VFCA has been fully accredited for many years by both SACS and ICAA. VFCA was honored as the ICAA/ORUEF 2009 School of the Year and the administrator Patti Simon was also awarded the Administrator of the Year Award for 1009.

Posted September 11, 2009

I had a child at Valley Fellowship and I was very dissapointed. The teaching staff was excellent, however, administration was below average in how the dealt with issues and concerns. No hot lunches, No gym, No extra curricular activities. It was not the best experience.

Posted May 11, 2009

I have a daughter that has been going to VFCA for two years and I love the staff! They also put the tuition and any donations to good use. My daugter loves the school and her teachers!

Posted February 16, 2009

I have two sons who have gone to Valley Fellowship Christian Academy from K3 - 12th grade. Very strong Christian principles and great education. They have basketball, soccer and volleyball. They host mission trips to D.C. and other countries like Guatemala. We love this school.

Posted August 26, 2003

I have three students currently at this school. My oldest child is now in his fourteenth year at this school (he started in K3). This school offers a quality education, concentrating on college prep classes. It has a strong faith base and believes in teaching the whole child, mind, body and spirit. Its goal is to produce quality students who will fulfill quality positions in life. Its focus is on training godly leaders. The standard of this school is excellence. They offer much guidance along the way. Safety and security are priorities. Each student is considered to be of great value to the student body.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 1%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ORUEF

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3616 Holmes Avenue Northwest