Posted November 24, 2012
This is an amazing school. Huntsville is so lucky to have this school. Amazing teachers that tailor class work to each student. My son learned to read here at 3.5 years old, he does basic bath, learns geography, and real life concepts. My son can do so much on his own because he has been taught and encouraged at the school. The students that attend here are excellent kids. This is a wonderful learning environment and is not a daycare where kids run around all willy nilly and just play. I like that he is always learning and does challenging work. I see the results daily with the school work he brings home. I couldn't be happier with this school and the teachers.

Mrs Rondas Montessori School 1

Posted July 09, 2012
Mrs. Ronda is a nice lady. All the ladies there are nice. But walk in and you'll see room after room of small kids with blank expressions sitting quietly at tables doing paperwork. Some of the work is Montessori based but the method isn't montessori. It isn't really anything--three year olds don't need to silently do paperwork that teaches little, they need to play and be happy. Go see for yourself, what the kids are doing and if anyone, kids or teachers, looks like they are having any fun at all.

Posted September 08, 2011
If you are looking for an individualized curriculum that meets your child where he is and subsequently takes him to his highest potential, then Mrs. Rhonda's Montessori School is the place for your child! A montessori education is unmatchable! Our 9 year old completed 4 years of montessori through 1st grade, and he has done extremely well, now enrolled in Duke University Talent Identification Program for talented and gifted students. Children at Mrs. Rhonda's develop a love for learning and their curiosity for learning is never quenched!!!

Posted December 26, 2008
My son attended this school. It was wonderful. He went from not wanting to enter his old school to looking forward to every day at Mrs. Ronda's. He is now in a public shool and has a 97 in Math. I love what this school did for my son. Highly recommended.

Posted August 08, 2008
This school is outstanding!! I went here as a child and now I am sending my own son! Love, love, love the individualized program! Mrs. Ronda, writes the curriculum to match your child's needs and my son is accelerating quickly - already reading well, doing advanced math, etc. They offer Spanish, Music, Sign Language and Art. I love this school and since I got a great start here, I wouldn't send my son anywhere else! He is thriving and blossoming! You won't find a better Montessori school! This one is tops! Great Teachers/Great School!

Mrs Rondas Montessori School 0

Posted April 30, 2005
Montessori schools allow early age entry for kindergarten. This one goes beyond kindergarten. Also teaches sign language and Spanish. This school is known for its academics. Primary schools recommend Montessori schools. Montessori school on Chaney Thompson Road was one of our choices until they dropped grades above Kindergarten. In state, you will have trouble transferring early age students until first or second grade, depending on their current policy.

Mrs Rondas Montessori School
3102 Leeman Ferry Road Southwest, Huntsville, AL  35801
Last modified Mrs Rondas Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Mrs Rondas Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top