Oakwood Academy/Elementary 4

Posted August 27, 2009
My child attended Oakwood Academy from the 8th to the 12th grade. Oakwood was a blessing for my child. I don't agree that the teachers just passed the students. The teachers understood that the students responded differently and was very responsive to my childs needs. Also during the time my child was there all the students did not pass to the next grade level, however, the teachers did do what the could to work with the children. My child gained a lot of value lessons from Oakwood not only spiritual but also becoming a production student and individual. He is now attending College where I hope he will continue to grow spiritual and educationally.

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted July 30, 2008
I agree with the person that posted on August 29, 2007. I attended Oakwood most of my life and it was one of the worst experiences i have every had. The only positive thing was not worrying about what to wear. You dont learn at all in the school, everyone passes. The way the school is ran is crazy. They never stick to any of the rules, and the new principle is only there for the money. She doesn't care about the students.

Posted August 29, 2007
Oakwood did hardly anything for my child. The only benefit that came from there is that my child wasnt so worried about what she was going to wear, because they has uniforms.

Oakwood Academy/Elementary 4

Posted June 06, 2007

Oakwood Academy/Elementary 5

Posted September 04, 2006
- a former student

Oakwood Academy/Elementary 0

Posted March 29, 2005
- a former student
This school is a great learning experience for Christians because they have a bible class and teach you more about Jesus.

Oakwood Academy/Elementary
Box 30108, 7000 Adventist Blvd, Huntsville, AL  35896
Last modified Oakwood Academy/Elementary is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Oakwood Academy/Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top