PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My kids are on multiple sports teams for Huntsville Christian Academy.

They are very good at addressing issues, disciplining their students in love, and teaching a strong Christian message.

I appreciate the consistent emphasis placed on devotion to God through daily chapel. In addition I value the specialized curriculum provided to each child in a setting with a low teacher-student ratio.

My son is very happy there. He gets the attention he needs and its not over crowded like many area public schools.

Huntsville Christian Academy is great! The curriculum is tailored to challenge the kids which is good for development.

Huntsville Christian Academy has met the individual needs of all three of my children and provided them with a Christian education that prepared them for college. The education was of such a level that they received scholarships to their colleges of choice. They have been prepared for life as well as school.

All three of my sons are "special needs" in different ways. One has ADHD and learning disabilities. Another is working ahead of grade level. The staff at HCA recognize that every child is special. Each program is designed for just that child, whatever level he is. None of them face harassment from staff or classmates for where they are. While academics are important, so is the love every staff member has for Christ and the students. We left public school because our oldest son was being bullied for his race (Asian). He has not faced that at HCA! Our sons are growing nicely in knowledge and faith, thanks to this school.

Huntsville Christian Academy is a great school with excellent teachers. We took our child out of public school in 7th grade and placed him at HCA. He went from C's & D's to graduating this year with honors. He loves the teachers.

Huntsville Christian Academy is a learning environment where the focus is the "total" student. Pastor Reggie and his staff are just as concerned about their students' character as they are about their academic success. Students are taught to be self-regulated; this does NOT mean that they teach themselves. It means that they are encouraged to take ownership of their learning, to be responsible and accountable for their tasks, and to work toward task completion. What I absolutely admire about Pastor Reggie is his commitment to excellence, accountability, spiritual growth, and integrity. He is a "practice-what-you-preach" kind do administrator, and does not allow the financial "bottom line" to cloud his moral judgment. As a parent, I appreciate his willingness to talk with me and to hear my concerns. His humility is endearing and his unfaltering drive to maintain a unique teaching and learning environment is unquestionable. I have witnessed several changes over the years--changes that are in place to ensure the safety and integrity of the teaching and learning environment, and these changes continue to re-assure me that my child is a priority at HCA.

I love Huntsville Christian Academy, because they allow my son to work at his own pace. We have tried other private school and HCA has been the only schools that can challenge him academically. The classes are small and the students really look out for one another. Pastor Reggie is a great mentor and is always willing to the take time to help his students and pray with them whenever needed.

Last modified Huntsville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12