Huntsville, AL

Posted December 19, 2013
My son attended Greengate School for two years and gained the knowledge and skills he needed to manage his dyslexia and become a confident and happy learner. I am forever grateful to this wonderful school.

Posted August 25, 2010
Greengate has been a lifesaver for our son. He entered in the 6th grade. By then the school system had really done a number on him because of his dyslexia. The teachers not only helped him overcome many aspects of the dyslexia but loved and nurtured him back from some terrible previous school experiences. Marcia Ramsey is top notch and will be an advocate long after you leave her school. Their expertise and compassion helped my son continue on to a college prep school where he is thriving and successful.

Posted January 28, 2008
Excellent environment, great student-teacher ratio, high student expectations with lots of support for the dyslexic child. The director, Marcia Ramsey, is fantastic. Our daughter has made huge strides at Greengate in math and spelling and her self confidence.

Posted January 27, 2008
My daughter attended Greengate for 2 years. While at Greengate she made a tremendous leap in her self confidence and in her math and reading skills. She went on from there and attended a classical school for 2 1/2 years maintianing an A/B grade point average. She is a sophomore in high school and just took the PLAN (test prior to ACT) and her highest score was in reading! I am so thankful to Greengate. I do not know what we would have done without them! My daughter wants to go to college and become a teacher for dyslexic students.

Greengate School for Dyslexia 0

Posted January 26, 2008
My son attended Greengate for 2 years. Due to the severity of his dyslexia, I think he would not be able to read now if not for Greengate. He is now functioning well in a large public high school. I am committed to this school now and I tutor and volunteer there.

Posted January 25, 2008
I volunteer at this school. It's a great local resource that endeavors to go beyond educating dyslexic children to be a resource for the community, growing awareness for dyslexia while training teachers and parents.

Posted July 17, 2007

Greengate School for Dyslexia
1300 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL  35801
Last modified Greengate School for Dyslexia is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Greengate School for Dyslexia Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top