Huntsville, AL

Huntsville Middle School 3

Posted March 15, 2014
I am now I high school, but went to Huntsville Middle last year as well as 6th and 7th grade. I have to disagree with the posts of some of the parents on here. I had a few good teachers, but no excellent ones. Several of the teachers I had were absolutely AWFUL. My test scores did not raise hardly at all 6th-8th grade. Luckily I have graduated and am now a straight A student at HHS. That being said, other than academics the school is not too bad. I did not participate in extracurricular activities, but there are many offered. The people are about as nice as middle schoolers get, and the fights and drugs are at a minimum.

Posted March 12, 2014
Huntsville Middle is a great school with great teachers. I would not go anywhere else. My child took the SAT in the seventh grade as part of the Duke TIP program, and we were pleasantly surprised at how high her scores were. I credit her teachers with her success.

Huntsville Middle School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
My children attended this school. It has excellent teachers.

Posted October 09, 2009
i belive this is a real good school.

Posted July 23, 2007

Huntsville Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2005

Huntsville Middle School 2

Posted February 23, 2004

Huntsville Middle School
817 Adams St SE, Huntsville, AL  35801
Last modified Huntsville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntsville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top