Jo Johnson High School 0

Posted July 17, 2009
My husband and I are both graduates of Johnson high school. My husband attended Auburn University on a full scholorship. We have 3 sons whom also attended J.O.J. Johnson has an excelent Magnet program. One of our sons attends Auburn(full scholorship). One attends Tuskegee(full scholorship). and one is a senior with offers. We are just ONE of the many success stories. Excelence is a choice. We chose Johnson High

Jo Johnson High School 1

Posted December 01, 2007

Jo Johnson High School 0

Posted September 12, 2007
Had my first visit to Johnson on College Day. I was impressed by the great building and lovely grounds. The student body was pleasant, polite and congenial. I was most impressed with the students positive attitudes, questions, interests and plans for their future. I hope our system does not let them down.

Posted February 01, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from J.O.Johnson in 1995 and was SGA President. I have since gone on to become a successful executive with a very competitive corporation. I owe the foundation of what I learned about people skills, focus, and drive from the terrific educators at Johnson.

Posted December 12, 2005
I graduated from JOJ in 1987 and it was and still is a great school! I now have a son attending JOJ and he loves it! I think the administrators and teachers are doing an awesome job. The problem with any school is parental involvement. Students can learn all day at school but if it's not being reinforced at home, that is where the problem resides. Parents must first realize that certain things (discipline, character and respect for self/others) must first be taught at home.

Posted June 02, 2005
- a former student
I am a 1997 graduate of Johnson High. This school was and is still is a wonderful school. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have chosen any other school.It is the students that make or break any school.If parents would start setting an example for their children,motivating and enforcing discipline,I strongly believe that is an important factor in any school! In addition to that, support the school and faculty; it is always a group effort!

Posted September 23, 2004
This scholl is as bad or as good and the child wants it to be. The teachers are great and the facility is well motivated. The Principal has what it takes to keep the students on track. I am a proud Johnson supported for the past 30 years.

Jo Johnson High School
6201 Pueblo Dr NW, Huntsville, AL  35810
Last modified Jo Johnson High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jo Johnson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top