West Mastin Lake Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2012
I am a substitute teacher and have worked in several different schools in Huntsville. I have worked both in the inner city schools as well as the suburbs. In every school I have been in I have been able to find something good. This school is a mess. The teachers do not discipline at all (I am sure that there are some exceptions) leading the children to act like a pack of wild dogs. The kids fight (even girl against boy) constantly. The kids know that they will get away with anything and are full of hatred for the world, I really feel sorry for any child that had to go to this school. The principle walks around like he is a runway model and dose little or nothing. If you live in this area do everything you can to keep your kids out of this school. The place is like a prison.

West Mastin Lake Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2005
West Mastin Lake Elementary, has to be the very best school that I've seen. My son is autistic, and the whole staff went out of their way to take care and teach him. they are very friendly and loving they approach teaching in a caring nurturing way. in my opinion it is the best school.

West Mastin Lake Elementary School
5308 Mastin Lake Rd NW, Huntsville, AL  35810
Last modified West Mastin Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Mastin Lake Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top