Bad
Good

My son attends Davis Hills and continues to develope into a goal getting young man. I am proud of how the principal is trying to make sure my son is getting the best and giving his best. To hear my phone conversate on the phone and talk about how they must be dressed properly just tickles me. My son states, "shoot if you don't come dressed correctly you know our prinicpal will be at the front door, 'say pull your pants up, tuck in your shirt'." We need positive men to help up raise our sons. Yes I am proud of our principal.

The teachers and students have a sincere desire for excellence

My child is in 7th grade. These teachers strive to make my son's education the best it can be. Middle school is a frustrating age for students as well as parents and teachers. the assistant principal at DHMS is loud and preachy. She doesn't understand children of today because she is still stuck in the school of her childhood. Things are different now. the principal tries, but I don't think he is getting through to people. This school needs more parent support and community involvement. Except for atheletics, extra curriculem activities are no a focus.

Davis Hills has come a long way in the past three years. The school scored 100% on AYP goals for 2006. I have concerns about the cultural environment.

Last modified Davis Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9