Huntsville, AL

Posted December 15, 2011
My son attends Davis Hills and continues to develope into a goal getting young man. I am proud of how the principal is trying to make sure my son is getting the best and giving his best. To hear my phone conversate on the phone and talk about how they must be dressed properly just tickles me. My son states, "shoot if you don't come dressed correctly you know our prinicpal will be at the front door, 'say pull your pants up, tuck in your shirt'." We need positive men to help up raise our sons. Yes I am proud of our principal.

Davis Hills Middle School 5

Posted January 16, 2010

Davis Hills Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers and students have a sincere desire for excellence

Davis Hills Middle School 3

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 09, 2007
- a administrator
My child is in 7th grade. These teachers strive to make my son's education the best it can be. Middle school is a frustrating age for students as well as parents and teachers. the assistant principal at DHMS is loud and preachy. She doesn't understand children of today because she is still stuck in the school of her childhood. Things are different now. the principal tries, but I don't think he is getting through to people. This school needs more parent support and community involvement. Except for atheletics, extra curriculem activities are no a focus.

Posted October 11, 2006
Davis Hills has come a long way in the past three years. The school scored 100% on AYP goals for 2006. I have concerns about the cultural environment.

Posted July 26, 2005
My son graduated from Davis Hills on May 2005. I also have a daughter there in the seventh grade. I can truly say that there are some very good, caring, and devoted teachers there. I believe if the parents got more involved the school would look better and our children will discpline themselves better. I believe a child learns better when their expected to. Versus always hearing how bad the school is. Also, the parents should have more pop up visits and those teachers that always have complaints would do better because of having a caring student and parent.

Davis Hills Middle School 2

Posted May 12, 2004
My child has gone to Davis Hills for the pass 2 years. I feel like the some of teachers for their job and can't control their attitude with the kids even the assistant principal do not know how to talk to parents. I am highly upset the with atmosphere that my kid is in right now.

Davis Hills Middle School
3221 Mastin Lake Rd, Huntsville, AL  35810
Last modified Davis Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top