Huntsville, AL

Posted November 18, 2013
I have a 7th grader at Whitesburg and have been really pleased with his experience there. We have a new principal who is a great leader. Construction has just begun on our new building and we are excited about that. The new building is expected to be completed in 2015. The teachers and staff are warm and welcoming.

Whitesburg Middle School 2

Posted November 11, 2012
My daughter is a 7th grader at Whitesburg this year and since Mr. Hicks has left the school has gone downhill. I am very disappointed with how disorganized everything is from academics and athletics. I pray the new principal gets it together before this year ends, because I am seriously considering enrolling my daughter elsewhere. I've talked with several other parents who are on the same page as I.

Posted October 27, 2011
My son is having health issues that have yet to be diagnosed. You can imagine how scary as a parent that can be. He is absent alot, and leaves early and comes in late. WHitesburg has bent over backwards to work with me as the parent to deal with his school work. They have put his health before school attendance and school policy. Teachers are working with him and the Administration has been very patient and kind.

Posted September 19, 2011
My son attends this school and I am so very appreciative of how they have so much access to the activities, projects, and school work your kids are involved in, right at your finger tips. I am very grateful for my transfer and wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted April 28, 2010
I looove this school so much! Its safe, the kids and teachers are nice. Eveerone is very helpful. Even though its old on the outside, the inside is nice. A+!! GO LIONS!

Posted April 18, 2010
I love Whitesburg Middle School because I was a student there, and some of the teachers I had were great.

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted August 05, 2009
This school maybe old and run down but we are still great school. My son is on basketball and football and he loves it. I just wish there were more extracurricular activities. Maybe we could add more this year. I would really love to see a talent show at WMS because i know this school has many talented people. This school is also good academic wise. They do alot of hand on activities. A+ school. Go Lions!

Posted July 26, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
WMS has been so great for our child. He is special needs and they have done an awesome job helping him succeed this year. We went from low d's in Tx to A's and B's. We (parents and child) loves this school. The faculty there is outstanding in the field.

Whitesburg Middle School
107 Sanders Rd, Huntsville, AL  35802
Last modified Whitesburg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitesburg Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top