Bad
Good

This is our first year at this school. I LOVE it. As a parent I love how they will get back with you on any concerns you have about your child. My child seems to like it as well.

I Love Going To School Everyday Because The Teachers Are Really Fun And Make Jokes A Lot But You Also Learn A Lot From Them. For Upcoming 6th Graders, All Of The 6th Grade Teachers Are The BEST. Your Going To Have Sooo Much Fun Here. Also, I Heard Mr. Leschensky Is Fun for 7th or 8th Grade, Im Not Sure Yet :) .

Amazing school with amazing teachers. Best teachers are Ms.Ozborn, and Ms. Mcgee. Funny and crazy teachers. Best school I have ever attended.

Our son attended Challenger Middle School for 7th and 8th grades, which he just finished in the 2009-2010 school year. He is a special needs student, with mild Asperger Syndrome and ADHD. After overcoming some initial bureaucratic inertia, we were (mostly) pleased with the instructional accomodations the school's administration and faculty agreed to for our son. Thanks in part to the personal attention of CMS' Special Ed teachers, our son remained on the A/B Honor Roll this entire school year!

This is a wonderful school with many extracurricular activites, which guarantees your child won't be bored afterschool.

The teachers at Challenger Middle School are among the best. However, if you are planning to move from a neighboring school, you may have been spoiled by the teachers posting the weekly homework assignments. My child only has one teacher that posts their assignments at Challenger. Overall, it is an excellent school.

All I have to say is that this school is amazing! I recomend this school to anyone in or moving to Huntsville. As a student myself, I love the teachers. I guess it is good if a child can have a special relashinship with the teachers. But, the education you get is so great, but at the same time, soo fun.

I've been going to Challenger ever since I was in kindergarten, and I have to say it is a pretty amazing school. All the teachers are so fun and full of energy, that you never get bored. And, when it's time to learn a new lesson in any class, we always do fun projects to let us learn about the topic. It's so excellent because, when you get home, usually you're all 'Ugh, a project!' but now, you'll get started on it right away! The guidance counselors are so great and you can go to them anytime, it's awesome. The principal, is also terrific. She is very good at her job, and takes all the effort in her and puts it into the school, that's why it's such an incredible place to learn. I greatly recommend you enrolling in this school, if you are moving to Huntsville, AL.

This is my first year in Challenger and I love it so much. The teachers are great, especially Ms. Washington, and the principal will take time to speak to a parent about anything. I'd have to say that my favorite thing about the school is the girls, LOL! I highly recommend this school to anyone moving to Huntsville.

I am on my second (and last) child passing through this school and have been pleased from day one with the involvement of teachers and the high expectations for capable children. Both of my children have been in the advanced classes and I have been pleased with their progress. We transferred here from the neighborhing middle school when my oldest was in Grade 6 and not held accountable for his homework assignments. We found out that he had skipped 17 assignments only at report card time, which was months too late to deal with the system adequately. When he tried it again at Challenger in Grade 7 the problem was not allowed to accelerate and he has been achieving straight A's ever since. I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving to Huntsville.

Last modified Challenger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9