Huntsville, AL

Posted August 08, 2014
This is our first year at this school. I LOVE it. As a parent I love how they will get back with you on any concerns you have about your child. My child seems to like it as well.

Posted August 06, 2013
I Love Going To School Everyday Because The Teachers Are Really Fun And Make Jokes A Lot But You Also Learn A Lot From Them. For Upcoming 6th Graders, All Of The 6th Grade Teachers Are The BEST. Your Going To Have Sooo Much Fun Here. Also, I Heard Mr. Leschensky Is Fun for 7th or 8th Grade, Im Not Sure Yet :) .

Posted January 31, 2013
Amazing school with amazing teachers. Best teachers are Ms.Ozborn, and Ms. Mcgee. Funny and crazy teachers. Best school I have ever attended.

Challenger Middle School 0

Posted June 14, 2010
Our son attended Challenger Middle School for 7th and 8th grades, which he just finished in the 2009-2010 school year. He is a special needs student, with mild Asperger Syndrome and ADHD. After overcoming some initial bureaucratic inertia, we were (mostly) pleased with the instructional accomodations the school's administration and faculty agreed to for our son. Thanks in part to the personal attention of CMS' Special Ed teachers, our son remained on the A/B Honor Roll this entire school year!

Posted October 25, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009
This is a wonderful school with many extracurricular activites, which guarantees your child won't be bored afterschool.

Challenger Middle School 4

Posted December 27, 2008
The teachers at Challenger Middle School are among the best. However, if you are planning to move from a neighboring school, you may have been spoiled by the teachers posting the weekly homework assignments. My child only has one teacher that posts their assignments at Challenger. Overall, it is an excellent school.

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted May 15, 2008
All I have to say is that this school is amazing! I recomend this school to anyone in or moving to Huntsville. As a student myself, I love the teachers. I guess it is good if a child can have a special relashinship with the teachers. But, the education you get is so great, but at the same time, soo fun.

Challenger Middle School 0

Posted March 19, 2008
I've been going to Challenger ever since I was in kindergarten, and I have to say it is a pretty amazing school. All the teachers are so fun and full of energy, that you never get bored. And, when it's time to learn a new lesson in any class, we always do fun projects to let us learn about the topic. It's so excellent because, when you get home, usually you're all 'Ugh, a project!' but now, you'll get started on it right away! The guidance counselors are so great and you can go to them anytime, it's awesome. The principal, is also terrific. She is very good at her job, and takes all the effort in her and puts it into the school, that's why it's such an incredible place to learn. I greatly recommend you enrolling in this school, if you are moving to Huntsville, AL.

Challenger Middle School
13555 Chaney Thompson Rd, Huntsville, AL  35803
Last modified Challenger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Challenger Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top